Cascade 2 in 1 Action Pacs Dishwasher Detergent Review Page 5 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• Brandi2205n By  Brandi2205n     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.10.11

The product really cleaned my dishes but the big plus for me was that it was a EF product.

• jackamojuju By  jackamojuju     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.10.11

I do not own a dishwasher :( so I gave these to a friend. She reviewed them for me and was very excited to let her friends try them too. They all loved them and said they are going to continue to use them!!

• sweetpea-22 By  sweetpea-22     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.27.11

Love, love, love the Cascade Action packs!!! My dishes come out squeaky clean and no spots on my glasses.

• whewha By  whewha     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.27.11

excellent product that gets the job done! pass this one on as a must use/try

• hgronski By  hgronski     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.27.11

I LOVE this! My 5 year old daughter always wanted to pour the dishwashing detergent into the dishwasher & it always came out to fast. Now she can just pop the little capsule into the dishwasher & LOVES to help out now!!! They clean the dishes fantastically and have a fabulous smell. THANKS!!!

• destinyyswab By  destinyyswab     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.25.11

I really like how easy it is to just pop one of these in and it does the same amount of work as ther regular detergent. My kids can do it as well which helps to create a small chore for them. I rarely rinse my dishes anyway so this was a good test of the product. I have a family of 5 so I do dishes alot and I have found this stuff works great! Less effort and does a great job. Will definitley use again!

• dscales By  dscales     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.23.11

Thanks for allowing us to review the product. This is a lot of fun and I look forward to more opportunities. The Action Pacs are great because: 1. They easily cleaned baked on egg and cheese after sitting the dishwasher for a whole day. No rinsing required is right! 2. They smell wonderful and made the kitchen smell great too. 3. They are easy to use. No measuring, no mess. Thanks again!

• DiMabs By  DiMabs     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.19.11

Thanks very much for this sample, first off. I was amazed at the large bag I received. At first I was like, "What the heck?" but then I got a whiff of the wonderful scent (which you can smell in the mailer envelope!) and said "WOW!" Cascade is such a well know name and the addition of Dawn just brings the product over the top. I always prerinse my dishes because it's a requirement (the plates simply cannot get clean with our lower water heater temperature and older dishwasher). This product worked as stated and is tops with me. I'd tell a friend and I just told my mother about them. She loves your products!

• smoaksmom By  smoaksmom
    01.19.11

These are great! My 2-year-old helps me load the dishwasher! The price is a little steep IMO, but with coupons and waiting for BOGO deals - you can get a pretty great deal! Haven't noticed any residue. However, we do prerinse. But I think our need to prerinse comes from our old dishwasher, not the product.

• tngal39 By  tngal39     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.19.11

I really liked the way my dishes came out so clean.It smells so good. I will be telling my friends all about this product.

• skunky14 By  skunky14     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.19.11

I love this product! It makes my dishes sooo clean!! My kids even constructed a video about the packs cause they love it. Now they do the dishes more often because it smells good, and its cleaner than ever.

• cec043 By  cec043     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.17.11

I really like this product. My kids can use them easily when doing their chores. No spilling or mess with the liquid or the powder. They can just put the tab in and turn it on! This product really worked in my dishwasher! I will buy these!! Great product! Thank you!

• txcheerleadr90 By  txcheerleadr90     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.16.11

Although the Cascade Action Pacs did get the dishes clean most of the time, they didn't seem to work well enough on the dishes that had food left on them. Fine for pre-washed dishes. But then, what's the point of running the dishwasher? A couple of times I also got residue left on the some of the dishes. I thought I would LOVE these Action Pacs but after giving them a good test run, I don't think they are worth the money. Maybe if they had a great sale and coupon i'd buy them, but certainly not for their regular high price.

• sarahead1 By  sarahead1     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.11.11

WOW WOW WOW! I have hunted high and low for a detergent that would leave my water glasses spotless and without residue. This is it! I've been telling everyone!

• jkagattis By  jkagattis
    01.11.11

Absolutely love these and they smell really great!