Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha

Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha

4.6
              Rated #9 in Coffee & Tea
90 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Yummo - Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha - probuably my favorite coffee drink. It's great hot or over ice and doesn't cause the headache I get with the straight Cafe Mocha.

This is a great treat! My 19 yr old daughter is not supposed to have a too many coffee drinks due to an extra heart beat but this is her go to favorite! Whenever we go shopping at our local outlet center we stop at Starbucks and get one of these!

ON A 5 OUT OF 5 SCALE I GOTTA GIVE THIS A 6. THIS IS AWESOME STUFF. ITS PERFECT FROZEN TREAT.

Defanatly a favorite, This drink has a little kick of goodness! LOVE IT

My absolute fav Starbucks drink! I order it everytime that I go with an extra pump and a choclate drizzle.!! yum yum

I like frapps. This one has to be for a chocolate lover and you have to like sweet things. I did enjoy it, but won't have it every time as it does become to sweet.

This is one of my all time favorite drinks from Starbucks!!! So it is a nice treat when I have some "Mommy Time" or when my hubby and I stop by when we are running some errands. I also like a slice of the Pumpkin Bread to go with it....

I love Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha.Tastes great. Love it.

Starbucks coffee is always a treat and White Chocolate Mocha is perfect for mid-day. It is not cheap so on the rare occasions I splurge this one has made the cut a few times.

I love Starbucks white chocolate mocha frap! I gave it 4 stars only because i think they are a little pricey but it makes a great treat for a busy weekend of running errands!

I am not a coffee drinker, but this is my favorite. Starbucks is a little expensive for me, but it is a nice treat every once in a while.

This sounds so yummy! I want one of these now : )

This is my absolute favorite from Starbucks! Have yet to find an iced white mocha from any other barista that tastes as yummy. For a twist on the taste, try substituting a pump or two (depending on the size of the drink) of the norm with cinnamon dolce syrup. I don't care for the cinnamon dolce on it's own, but the combination is to die for! I'm with newberngrad when it comes to the pumpkin spice latte, I'll grab it while it lasts but always return to my old favorite after it's gone for the season.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! :) :)

Absolutely my Favorite!! If it weren't for all those calories, I would drink it all day long!!