Mattel Apples to Apples Game | SheSpeaks

• vlinda15 vlinda15
    02.13.17

Hilarious

This game is hysterical! The cards you can choose from are silly and hilarious! I always enjoy a good game of apples to apples!

• irishmomofthree By  irishmomofthree
    09.20.17

Really fun

This is a really fun game to play!! Never fails to make everyone laugh!

• pawluhdee By  pawluhdee
    09.06.17

so much fun

this game is SOOO much fun! my husband heard about it on a radio commercial some years ago and we picked it for our yearly family game that we like to gift ourselves. it is something that kids of any age have fun at and also learn new words and meanings at the same time. i highly recommend it. im sure every parent would agree that there is usually at least one little one that gets a little unhappy at some point of most board games , and this is one of the rare games that keeps everyone laughing and having a great time!

• Linseigh By  Linseigh
    09.01.17

Addictive!

This game is incredibly addictive and a great way to socialize. I've used it to break the ice and make new friends in college, it's provided entertainment at family gatherings and holidays, and so much more! It is a great way to learn about people's personalities, thought process, and sense of humor. The only downside is that my family is too small to play it alone--it really works when you have 4+ players!

• xoxojamie By  xoxojamie

family time

great family game. this is always a plus in my home

• Jeyyyy By  Jeyyyy
    08.23.17

Great game, would highly recommend

Apples To Apples is a extremely fun game for all ages where you try to put down a card that matches the subject in a funny way. For example, if the subject is "Touchy-Feely", and you just happen to have "Helen Keller", you can put it down and try to win. The 'Judge at the time can either decide that yours is the funniest, or chose someone else's, but either way, you'll get a good laugh.

• Peaches34 By  Peaches34
    08.10.17

Best game ever!

My friends and I was looking for a new game to play on our game nights we have often, so I went out and purchased Apples to Apples and we love this game, this game I absolutely recommend to others because this game is so much fun

• KatfromCA By  KatfromCA
    07.18.17

Fun!

Love this game! Such a fun party game for teen and adults!!

• MichelleKD By  MichelleKD
    07.12.17

Fun game for the family

This game is so much fun! My family and I play this game during our family games nights, and it's hilarious fun for all. This game never gets boring. Great game!

• jessicalynnstrom By  jessicalynnstrom
    07.11.17

Great for family night

A fun game thats great for friends and that you can play with family too. It is a great way to get everyone together and have some good laughs.