Mattel Apples to Apples Game | SheSpeaks

• vlinda15 vlinda15
    02.13.17

Hilarious

This game is hysterical! The cards you can choose from are silly and hilarious! I always enjoy a good game of apples to apples!

• Carlivia By  Carlivia
    08.16.16

Good Game

Great game at the beginning, but if you play to much it gets a little old. It's only fun if you play with new people.

• TylaBarnes By  TylaBarnes
    08.04.16

I love this game!! It is a very fun game where you can have alot of players! This game is good for a trip.

• MissyK8 By  MissyK8
    07.26.16

This is a great party game! Different people have different styles of play, so it's never the same game twice. It always leaves us rolling on the floor laughing. Literally.

• ashash142 By  ashash142
    07.23.16

My whole family loves this game! Easy to play and lots of fun!

• hahill By  hahill
    07.22.16

I love this game when we first got it we played almost every weekend. It gets old kinda fast but when you get it back out with a new crowd it it awesome again. Gets boring playing with the same people.

• psychowitch By  psychowitch
    07.19.16

Apples 2 Apples yes please!

I absolutely love this game my cousin Tabatha had actually introduced me to it when I was living with her a while back. It is a fun game to play with a group of friends and family members. You can play the clean version or if you dare you can make a dirty version of the game for your adult friends to play. you are times and you have to come up with as many words as you can for the given letter that was rolled its a simple concept you roll a dice that has letters on it and then you flip the timer and start naming off things in different categories provided to you through the apples to apples play books. like I said you can play the clean way or your can make it in to a night of naughty fun with you and close friends.

• 16chrisk By  16chrisk
    07.18.16

Love it

I love playing this game with all my friends! We always laugh and have a great time doing it!

• griechux By  griechux
    07.13.16

We like it

Great board game that can be played between kids and adults. We love to have board game nights in our house hold and this one is in our top5. Easy to understand and brings lots of laughter.

• bonbonbabee77 By  bonbonbabee77
    07.11.16

Super fun good time for families!

One of the funnest games ever! It's a child's version of Cards Against Humanity! Hand's down, one of the best games ever invented! It's a super fun good time for families!

• KJG3383 By  KJG3383
    07.11.16

Super Fun

I love this game. It can be played with as few as 3 people, but is much more fun with a large group. You get to know what type of personality your friends and family have by the cards that they play. There are more boxes of cards that you can buy to extend the fun.