Mattel Apples to Apples Game | SheSpeaks

• vlinda15 vlinda15
    02.13.17

Hilarious

This game is hysterical! The cards you can choose from are silly and hilarious! I always enjoy a good game of apples to apples!

• ME1155 By  ME1155
    09.08.16

Best way to get a laugh

Sometimes I'm not sure why I love it so much. The game is so simple but funny. There are so many cards and possibilities that you never know what you're going to hear or find out about your friends. A great game when you meet new people and want to get to know them or if you want to learn more about the people you already know.

• TheTruth By  TheTruth
    09.08.16

Fun for all ages..well not all, but still

This game is fun and easy to play with you're kids as well as your peers. It'll definitely make you laugh. My teacher introduced me to this game 11th grade during a blackout; needless to say I wasn't once bored that day

• Chele55 By  Chele55
    09.05.16

A great game for everyone!

My family really enjoy Apples to Apples! Wonderful game that pairs strategy & chance. Each player's individual personality plays a critical role in winning the game. You will learn something new about every person you play with guaranteed. Plus, as long as you have enough cards I don't think there's a limit on how many people can play at one time. Wonderful for people of all ages.

• KaylaH By  KaylaH
    08.18.16

Game

I use to play this game in school ,and it was so fun to play with friends, but i haven't played in awhile

• Carlivia By  Carlivia
    08.16.16

Good Game

Great game at the beginning, but if you play to much it gets a little old. It's only fun if you play with new people.

• TylaBarnes By  TylaBarnes
    08.04.16

I love this game!! It is a very fun game where you can have alot of players! This game is good for a trip.

• MissyK8 By  MissyK8
    07.26.16

This is a great party game! Different people have different styles of play, so it's never the same game twice. It always leaves us rolling on the floor laughing. Literally.

• ashash142 By  ashash142
    07.23.16

My whole family loves this game! Easy to play and lots of fun!

• hahill By  hahill
    07.22.16

I love this game when we first got it we played almost every weekend. It gets old kinda fast but when you get it back out with a new crowd it it awesome again. Gets boring playing with the same people.

• psychowitch By  psychowitch
    07.19.16

Apples 2 Apples yes please!

I absolutely love this game my cousin Tabatha had actually introduced me to it when I was living with her a while back. It is a fun game to play with a group of friends and family members. You can play the clean version or if you dare you can make a dirty version of the game for your adult friends to play. you are times and you have to come up with as many words as you can for the given letter that was rolled its a simple concept you roll a dice that has letters on it and then you flip the timer and start naming off things in different categories provided to you through the apples to apples play books. like I said you can play the clean way or your can make it in to a night of naughty fun with you and close friends.