Walmart Store | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    10.07.15

I know we all have to shop at Walmart form time-to-time......they have good prices, are easy to get in and out. Sometimes they just seem a little cramped. It is so hard to get through their CLOTHING departments. Spread those racks out a little bit to give people room to get through and shop!

• Alidave6 Alidave6
    10.15.12

I would rather pay twice the price than shop at Wal-Mart again. They don't have enough help and I feel sorry for their employees - I've seen a manager yelling at them TWICE in the last month. No one deserves that!

• THANKGOODNESSIMFABULOUS By  THANKGOODNESSIMFABULOUS
    01.19.15

Although there are many reasons why many people do not like Walmart there are just as many reasons to like them. I can always find everything that I am looking for at one store instead of having to go to multiple locations. I guess I am one of the lucky ones that dont see the crazy outfits that some locations and customers have witnessed from other customers. I actually live in the area of 5 Walmarts, I think I am in the middle of them all. Each one always has well stocked shelves and friendly customer service reps.

• ShayDenZayne By  ShayDenZayne
    01.16.15

I love the store itself! Because it has pretty much any and everything you want or need and at pretty decent prices. What I don't like about it is the long lines you have to stand in because there are only 3 maybe 4 ( if your lucky ) Cashiers working! I mean come on.

• lbjones89 By  lbjones89
    01.16.15

most of the time they have the lowest prices on groceries and everything is in stock;it depends on what time of day it is

• Cmartino By  Cmartino
    01.10.15

I have shopped at multiple locations and the only difference is that I am shocked a little more each time at their lack of customer service. If it wasn't for their prices this place would have been shut down years ago. Walmart the one place where the customer is NEVER right and the managers get mouthy and rude to the customer!!

• jeseniar By  jeseniar
    01.10.15

I like shopping at Walmart for my make up. I use Elf brand and their prices are awesome. The only thing I dislike is that the lines can be long.

• Belen25 By  Belen25
    01.09.15

Prices on items are usually cheaper but customer services isn't as great.

• Ever777 By  Ever777
    01.09.15

I do like prices most often on beauty products and household items. Check out lines are always long and not enough staff in my area. Also never use credit cards as I've had my information stolen several times and used on Walmart.com.

• anozira By  anozira
    01.05.15

When it comes to reviewing a store like Wal-Mart, where does one begin? The story is most certainly one of the largest monopoly department stores in the country. This store has everything one needs at any point in time. The prices are reasonable and now with self-checkout it is even easier to get in and out during busier times.Though some are usually down and most workers are doing something other than help check out. I do enjoy Target's product selection and brands more, they seem a bit more upscale, but I think Wal-Mart is the middle ground of department stores for all those economically looking to shop. I would recommend it as my second choice other than Target.

• Laurques By  Laurques
    01.04.15

The best!

• UpCloseandCaffeinated By  UpCloseandCaffeinated
    12.29.14

When it comes to reviewing a store like Wal-Mart, where does one begin? The story is most certainly one of the largest monopoly department stores in the country. This store has everything one needs at any point in time. The prices are reasonable and now with self-checkout it is even easier to get in and out during busier times. I do enjoy Target's product selection and brands more, they seem a bit more upscale, but I think Wal-Mart is the middle ground of department stores for all those economically looking to shop. I would recommend it as my second choice other than Target.