Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Get Started Kit Review Page 5 of 14 | SheSpeaks

• snols82 By  snols82
    01.06.12

I LOVE this makeup! It is easy to use, you can build coverage with it, use it as a concealer, feels light on your skin, I could go on and on! The mineral veil is awesome, as is the warmth powder!

• jojonic By  jojonic
    12.29.11

Bare Essentials is a wonderful line. I use everything but the mascara, only because it's a little pricey for someone like me who has to open a new mascara bottle every month, otherwise I get a headache. (this happens with any mascara I use, so don't let that stop you if you don't have any sensitivity to mascara)

• JillianB82 By  JillianB82
    12.29.11

All of my make-up is B.E. and I even got a second starter kit to keep at my boyfriends house, so I don't have to pack up my makeup and bring it to his house for over nighters. Also, When traveling... the foundation, blush, eye shadow, concealer, bronzer - IS NOT A LIQUID :) What could be better - Airport security can't take away your makeup :)

• butterflyfaerie7 By  butterflyfaerie7
    12.20.11

I don't normally wear any sort of makeup other than eye makeup and the occasional lip gloss or color, but, this weekend I tried bare minerals and thought it was a really great product. It's very easy to use, it covers very well, gives a nice even glow to your skin, and lasts very well, especially when you use the primer. A great product overall - two thumbs up!

• lkiss59 By  lkiss59
    12.16.11

I am a bare minerals girl. The foundation is light, easy to apply, lasts forever and makes my face look and feel flawless. I apply in the morning and it lasts all day. I couldn't believe it until I tried it and that is the only foundation I will ever use. I have tried other bare minerals items on QVC and love all the items I have tried. Bare Minerals gets five stars from me.

• bellrbi By  bellrbi
    12.16.11

Love this kit! I am a bare minerals girl all the way, they stay on forever, don't irritate my skin and also last forever!

• PaperGal By  PaperGal
    12.03.11

Very good makeup for my skin type and for anyone else too. It does not melt on your face, stays fresh throughout the day.

• coosabandmom By  coosabandmom
    12.02.11

I love wearing make-up, but I hate how cakey it ends up feeling and I hate taking it off! Also, I'm no good at putting all this stuff on..lol. Bare Escentuals makes it so easy! There's no "foundation line" at my jaw..no worries about whether I'm going out looking like an Oompa-Loompa because my foundation doesn't match! I don't sweat it off. It hides the reddened areas on my cheeks wonderfully! Add this to all the wonderful comments left by the others!!

• part2115 By  part2115
    12.02.11

I am not a make-up person, much to my mother's dismay, but I wear this stuff to work and on dates with the hubby every day! I never break out, I never look blotchy and I always feel beautiful in it!

• ncdebbieb By  ncdebbieb
    12.02.11

Love Bare Escentuals...only thing I wear now.

• lelabrown By  lelabrown
    12.02.11

I've been a user of this entire line for over 4 years now. I'll never go back to any other makeup. I love the colors of eye makeup and the lightness of the foundation. I can be ready to go in 5 minutes with this line ♥♥♥

• sheila2013 By  sheila2013

i really liked it

• alvina1971 By  alvina1971
    12.02.11

I love this make up so much

• lilhbeela By  lilhbeela
    11.12.11

I am an absolute addict for this stuff. And I am not the kind of person that has to make herself up all the time before she leaves the house. To tell you the truth, before I got this stuff i think I hardly work makeup at all, maybe only a few times a month. This really does feel great on your skin and they're always coming out with really fun, hip new colors for eyeshadows, lip glosses etc. When I started wearing it I had many people comment on how luminous and glowing my skin looked. I think it reflects light differently than other products. And my skin is definitely healthier for wearing it. I do on occasion fall asleep without washing it off, and my skin still looks great afterwards. With any other products my skin would have been irritated after that length of time. I HIGHLY recommend going in to one of the Bare Escentuals stores also. The product itself is great, and so is the experience in store. I am NOT at all talented when it comes to makeup, but when I go in to the store I just tell them what I want to look like and the employees make me up and explain how to do it yourself in great detail. I always leave feeling like a million bucks. (It really is as good a feeling as when you leave the hair salon!) They support the product VERY well and even their website has great tips, tutorials and videos on different looks that you can achieve with the various products. I know it is a bit more expensive than some other products out there, but trust me, it's worth it! Since I started using this makeup about a year ago, I have thrown out every other brand that I owned and I'm never going back. I LOVE IT!!

• Jess22rose By  Jess22rose
    11.12.11

I really love this starter Kit! It comes with application information, brushes, and the basic powders you will need. I would give it 5 stars except that sometimes i feel like it may look to cakey.