Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Get Started Kit | SheSpeaks

• Sculthorpe Sculthorpe
    08.23.13

Bare Minerals makeup can be expensive, however you get what you pay for, and the product lasts a long time (a little goes a long way)!!! I have to be careful with what I put on my skin because not only is it sensitive, but also acne-prone. This makeup has a very light and natural feel to it, no caked-on sensations. Also, the Bare Mineral foundation powder doesn't accentuate and get down in your pores, like some liquid foundations do. I'm not sure how great it would be for someone who needs extra coverage though...like I said, it's very light!

• marjan0801 By  marjan0801
    11.06.12

I started using bare minerals after my derm recommended it. I am happy with the product, but be careful with the monthly subscription. I am now going to the store and only buying what I need.

• sbjfap2 By  sbjfap2
    10.13.12

I had a hard time believing that a loose powder would be able to cover my face as well as foundation, but this does! The colors look so natural, and it looks like I am wearing make up only to enhance my features, instead of being caked on with make up!

• lvp252m By  lvp252m
    09.08.12

This is my favorite everyday makeup kit. It is the only foundation I have found that matches perfectly with my skin tone year round. The best part about these products is that help reduce breakouts. When I stop wearing it for a couple days or switch to another foundation I usually notice more blemishes and acne.

• sparklyglittereve By  sparklyglittereve
    08.28.12

Bare Essentials was the first line of makeup I wore in high school and seven years later I occasionally still use it. I have alway had acne prone skin and lOve the coverage it gives without being heavy and cakey. I've bought this kit a few times it has everything that is needed from the foundation to the brushes. I love that they gave added new shades as before I needed to mix two shades to get the perfect match. For those just starting out the DVD included is a great bonus.

• clover0317 By  clover0317
    07.18.12

I have to say that this is the second makeup line I have used on a regular basis. I used to be solely a Clinique girl, but a friend turned me onto Bare Minerals and I have never looked back. I couldn't believe that its all natural and it looks amazing on! I have sensitive skin with redness around my nose and cheeks. These products hide the redness and make my skin look flawless. I have to say that I have invested quite a bit of money on the products, but they last a long time. I love the different kits with different eyeshadows; the new Quads are REALLY nice!! I like that you can use your brush wet to make the eyeshadows more vibrant, or just a dry brush and still look great! I recommend this line to everyone; along with their Buxom line too!

• kristinmarshall By  kristinmarshall
    07.12.12

BareMinerals was the first makeup I used consistently. My mom started letting me use it in High School, hah, and I've been using it ever since. I guess she let me because it's so natural! I'm 24 now, so I've been using it for over 8 years. It's very gentle on any skin, and the coverage is amazing. Since it's summertime, I've switched to a tinted moisturizer instead of the bareMinerals foundation, but I still use my bareMinerals blush! It's absolutely beautiful and natural. Some might say the line is pricey, but the starter kits are a great demo of the line. The full size products last quite a while, so it's worth the price.

• Kellie2012 By  Kellie2012
    07.08.12

Bare Minerals is a great makeup line which manages to leave my skin with a flawless appearance. I prefer minerals because my skin is extremely sensitive and wouldn't trust any other type of makeup on my face. I have recommended Bare Minerals to my other friends because of the ease of it and the flawless coverage which I know that they are also seeking.

• MrsGeisendorfer By  MrsGeisendorfer
    07.02.12

I am very impressed with Bare Minerals, I have used it for 4 months now and it has actually improved my skin. The only thing that makes me hesitate is the price but honestly I have found that it last a good amount of time so I feel like it's worth it. If I had more money to budget toward makeup I would invest in a whole collection!

• JLP818 By  JLP818
    06.12.12

This is the product that introduced me to Bare Minerals. I was blown away. I have lots of red blotches on my skin and have used many different types of foundation and everything always felt greasy or like i was wearing a mask or never made my skin look even but the first time i used Bare Minerals it was like my skin was screaming "finally!!!!" Everyone comments that i have such beautiful skin (i know the messy red blotched truth! lol). Great product. (only downside it that it is messy!)

• okcomputergirl13 By  okcomputergirl13
    06.08.12

I've worn this brand for about 3 years and I won't ever wear anything else. The product feels light on my skin, doesn't cause lines, and looks natural. The start up kit is great and comes with everything you'll need, plus an instructional DVD, which is really helpful. The makeup will last you a long time.