Starbucks Coffee Frappuccino Coffee Drink Review Page 5 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• Canzash By  Canzash
    10.29.13

I'm not really a coffee-person but this got my full votes on the first try itself! Apart from it being refreshing, it was even FILLING! Like I was starving when I resorted to drink this for the first time and I was glad it satiated both my hunger and thirst for at least an hour. It's even proportionately sweet so if you are into chilled dairy beverage then do give it a try!

• judybird2 By  judybird2
    09.12.13

These are so refreshing when you need a pick me up and a little energy boost, but don't want to drink something hot. A cold Starbucks Cappucino bottle is the perfect drink in hot weather.

• mynestinginstincts By  mynestinginstincts
    09.03.13

So delicious!

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

It has taken some time because I am oldschool when it comes to coffee but I really like this product. Especially on hot days like we have here in Oklahoma

• naomicyoder By  naomicyoder
    06.13.13

These frappuccino drinks are delicious. I love when they are on sale because I stock up. They are a great afternoon pick me up.

• MistyAnn By  MistyAnn
    05.17.13

this is ok, I make it better at home

• annarae7268 By  annarae7268
    05.12.13

Love the mocha flavored. A little pricey, but you spend the same when you just purchase one flavored coffee drink from Starbucks.. Gives me a good energy boost in the afternoon.

• TabithaLyn By  TabithaLyn
    05.03.13

Great drink for when a starbucks is not nearby however a little pricey.

• Silvery By  Silvery
    05.03.13

Delish!

• lfreas2 By  lfreas2
    05.02.13

it's very conveient but I don't care for the taste it's definently not as good as when you order at the starbucks this bottled beverage I could live without

• csshughes By  csshughes
    04.26.13

super tasty!!! Also very convenient for an on-the-go individual

• erikameister By  erikameister
    04.23.13

exceptional! i really love the light versions. this is a great product and tastes so wonderful. price point is good, quality is great, perfect midday treat.

• Angelinakindness By  Angelinakindness
    04.10.13

I love coffee drinks. This is one of my favorites. It is grade A, in my book.

• lnlygrl96 By  lnlygrl96
    03.28.13

Finally a drink that really taste like coffee and makes you feel energized!!! I love it and always buy it when I need and energy boost.

• gghosh50 By  gghosh50
    03.24.13

I love these for the bottles! Super cute glass bottles that you can do all sorts of things with! The Vanilla flavoured one tastes good, too.