Vera Wang Princess | SheSpeaks

• delane delane
    02.15.16

i love the bottle it self i love the offer to review the great smell on my body to stand out

• This perfume gives me a headache. It's not my favorite and I don't recommend it.

• JazzyLykins By  JazzyLykins
    02.12.17

Enticing Smell

I love this! It's the perfect smell and has the cutest bottle!! It truly makes me feel like a princes.

• Classysarah By  Classysarah
    01.29.17

Love the scent, although sometimes it seems a little too sweet to me. I do always get a lot of compliments when I wear this fragrance

• GITANA By  GITANA
    11.22.16

PRINCESS FRAGRANCE

WONDERFUL FRAGRANCE, PERFUME OF THE PRINCESS!!! This is absolutely my favorite perfume.It has a soft fruity smel. Its definitely worth it if you wanna feel LIKE PRINCESS

• iqbal380 By  iqbal380
    11.15.16

SMELLS LOVELY ,VERY NICE SENSUAL SMELL ,PRICE IS PRETTY GOOD TO !

• babyslim1982 By  babyslim1982
    10.12.16

Lasting scent

This is absolutely my favorite perfume. The bottle is awesome and it lasts for a long time.

• cualquiera By  cualquiera
    09.28.16

Sensualidad al limite

Es un perfume con una fragancia exquisita y sensual

• Alliecakes39 By  Alliecakes39
    09.22.16

A royal sent

I love this perfume it smells so good and I also asked for as a Hanukkah gift. I smell like fruity and flowery my kind of sent.

• Jldebruhl By  Jldebruhl
    09.07.16

Such a soft, sweet smell. This is my all time favorite!

• Ducky143 By  Ducky143
    09.07.16

Feeling Like Royalty

The Vera Wang Princess perfume is by far the most fragrant perfume Vera has ever created. It has a soft fruity smell that doesn't pierce your senses and I can smell the perfect pinch of chocolate. When put at the base of the neck and along the hairline it gives a lasting pleasant and sweet aroma every time you flip your hair. Its definitely worth it if you wanna feel like a princess.

• thecullerfulmua By  thecullerfulmua
    08.10.16

I run out of this perfume frequently. Smells amazing and has a pretty bottle to add to your vanity. The smell stays with you throughout the day and smells fresh and feminine, I find it priced cheapest at Kohls. A must have for the perfume lover.