Vera Wang Princess | SheSpeaks

• delane delane
    02.15.16

i love the bottle it self i love the offer to review the great smell on my body to stand out

• This perfume gives me a headache. It's not my favorite and I don't recommend it.

• iqbal380 By  iqbal380
    11.15.16

SMELLS LOVELY ,VERY NICE SENSUAL SMELL ,PRICE IS PRETTY GOOD TO !

• babyslim1982 By  babyslim1982
    10.12.16

Lasting scent

This is absolutely my favorite perfume. The bottle is awesome and it lasts for a long time.

• cualquiera By  cualquiera
    09.28.16

Sensualidad al limite

Es un perfume con una fragancia exquisita y sensual

• Alliecakes39 By  Alliecakes39
    09.22.16

A royal sent

I love this perfume it smells so good and I also asked for as a Hanukkah gift. I smell like fruity and flowery my kind of sent.

• Jldebruhl By  Jldebruhl
    09.07.16

Such a soft, sweet smell. This is my all time favorite!

• Ducky143 By  Ducky143
    09.07.16

Feeling Like Royalty

The Vera Wang Princess perfume is by far the most fragrant perfume Vera has ever created. It has a soft fruity smell that doesn't pierce your senses and I can smell the perfect pinch of chocolate. When put at the base of the neck and along the hairline it gives a lasting pleasant and sweet aroma every time you flip your hair. Its definitely worth it if you wanna feel like a princess.

• thecullerfulmua By  thecullerfulmua
    08.10.16

I run out of this perfume frequently. Smells amazing and has a pretty bottle to add to your vanity. The smell stays with you throughout the day and smells fresh and feminine, I find it priced cheapest at Kohls. A must have for the perfume lover.

• brittanydejardo By  brittanydejardo
    07.21.16

SO GOOD

if you want everyone to turn their head as you walk by because you smell like heaven on earth, this is what you need. It's pricey but completely worth it.

• Nightingale16 By  Nightingale16
    07.21.16

Fell Out of Love Quick

At 15 years old, I fell in love with this scent when I tested it out at a mall. It was near the holidays and the sweet, fruity smell was a perfect fit for the season. Flash forward a few months later, and the pink packaged Vera Wang's Princess was finally in my hands. When I excitedly wore it that day, I wasn't prepared for the fragrance's one dimensionality. It was purely sugary berries, and that was okay, but it was boring. I'm an adventure seeker with most things, so Princess's flatness had me out of love real quick. Since I still own it, I'll wear it from time to time, but it's not one I look forward to. It's a lazy and staying in my bed all day kind of fragrance. As for a season, I think it works well for summer and winter both, and a young girl would like it. Thinking about giving this one to my younger cousin.

• FrugalistaChic By  FrugalistaChic
    07.16.16

There's def such a thing as TOO Sweet!

I honestly don't see the appeal of this perfume. It so overly sweet it makes me gag. And in top of that the price is ridiculous for wat you get. Now that's it's been a few years, it's becoming a little less , still $55.00 for I believe not even .2 oz!!? Especially for something clearly geared towards a younger crowd. Idk I don't get the big deal. N I love Vera Wang! "Lovestruck" is sitting on my dresser right now n is one of my favorite scents. Her wedding dresses are too die for! And her capsule collection for kohls is great. Always love a high end line,designer that comes a little more down to earth for those of us who can't afford $156.99 for a button down.