Mr.Clean Magic Eraser

Mr.Clean Magic Eraser

4.7
              Rated #5 in Cleaning Supplies
1404 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

Must have for cleaning This works for everything. Crayons, scuff marks, tubs, etc. I can't live without these little puffs of awesomeness.

Awesome Product! Love the Mr.Clean Magic Eraser! It never ceases to amaze me. Has cleaned every stain I have ever used it on.

Everyone knows these are great. I tried a no name brand from my supermarket - and there was a big difference - need a lot more effort and scrubbing to do the same cleaning Mr Clean does.

love these I love these. They are great for tubs and showers. They are also good on baseboards. I wish they lasted longer, but its great that no soap is needed.

Always have one on hand I would never clean my house without one of these. It gets the job done!!

Little spongy helper My favorite helper! It really does get those stubborn marks gone without the hassle. Wish they were a bit affordable though and didn't just break with you!

Magic Erasers are a miracle!! Magic Erasers fix everything! These are a must have for me because they will make cleanup so much easier

It's definitely a magical eraser! They help remove so many stains that I wasn't able to remove with a standard sponge.

Nooks and Crannies I love these! They are great for cleaning nooks and crannies that a towel or sponge doesn't clean. The only thing I don't like is that they dry out my hands.

Love these! Love Magic erasers! These will pretty much clean anything from countertop stains to car rims! Now... if it could erase my life's bad decisions!!

Perfect. This product works wonders, I use it for all of my cleaning needs. For example, when I loved into my current house our garage door was DISGUSTING popped out a few of these bad boys and about an hour later it was so white and brand new looking!

Truly "Magic" I don't know where this has been all my life! I buy these in bulk and use them to clean everything from shoes, walls, sinks, tubs, cars, leather, plastic items, etc etc. Truly 'magic'. I wish they didn't disintegrate and fall apart so easily, but if it's part of the 'magic', I'll make due.

magic Someone scratched my car got one of these and the black paint on my white car was honev

Magical cleaning powers! I LOVE white shoes. I wear them at least 3 days a week. They're my go to and I work in a mixed environment, some days are inside and some are out. Magic erasers are a life saver for me. I gave them a 4 instead of a 5 only because I find that despite their magical cleaning powers, they do tend to fall apart easily and the little pieces that sluff off make a mess but cleaning power wise, these are a winner!

amazing how this small eraser can take so many stains or marks on things away so easily. I just wish they made them stronger because when I am using it they always fall apart.