Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor

Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor

4.2
              Rated #16 in Shaving & Hair Removal
499 Reviews 4.2/5 stars

great razor This is a great razor for the bikini line area as well as legs. I haven't had any accidental cuts at all which is great, and it is really good ant getting around the ankle bone too

I do not like women's razors. I prefer to use a mans.

Best of the best I think this is by far the best razor I have ever used. I think is totally worth its price if u can afford to buy it once a montH. I used my razor Cartridge six times before needing another..

What women want I only use Venus razors. I usually buy the disposable ones just because of the price but I have used this one before. Does not cause skin to become irritated and makes it a lot easy to avoid accidental cuts. Leaves legs feeling smooth and moisturized....ALL FROM A RAZOR!! GO VENUS!

Great cut! This is one of the only razor that cuts my wooly legs. I only have to go once down my legs or sometimes twice but its still one of the only razors i can use. Im pretty hairy and this suits me.

The only razer I will allow to touch my body! It glides across the skin and is high quality

Nice and smooth I like it I feel it gave my legs a nice smooth shave

LOVE IT I LOVE THIS PRODUCT IT GIVES ME A GOOD CLEAN SOFT AND SILKY SKIN I LOVE IT AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT

By deb I've used the product before and it's great for shaving I like it way better than the 2 blade razors

awesome i love this razor, its the best its the only ones i use

razor I love any of there products they make my skin so smooth n soft I prefer venus razors over any

Never been unhappy with the Gillette brand, always been good for me and my skin, as long as shave cream/gel was used.

This is good for the legs but not so much for the underarm and it's kind of expensive for that

Good not great Great for the legs, I love that Its lightweight but for underarms it just doesn't do the job I don't feel like it gets that close of a shave or I risk a burn

Legs, Yes! Armpits, No! The head isn't all that flexible, so when you get to curves it doesn't cut close to your skin at all.