Coca-Cola Coke Zero Review Page 5 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    08.10.10

i used to be i love with this drink !! !!! i don't dink soda any more but i stiill think its the bomb waybetter then diet coke

• ForeShoppers By  ForeShoppers
    07.23.10

LOVE Coke Zero! Been drinking it ever since it came out. Not too sweet at ALL like some of the others!

• kgoldmith1023 By  kgoldmith1023
    07.22.10

Love it!!! Yummy

• beckaroo By  beckaroo
    07.21.10

I drink Diet Coke and realized that this tasted even better w/o the calories. YUM YUM

• jupitergrl By  jupitergrl
    02.22.10

Way, way, WAY better than Diet Coke. In my experience, those who love Diet Coke hate Coke Zero. Fortunately, I'm not one of those people. I never could quite enjoy the taste of Diet Coke, and I'm so grateful to Coca-Cola for coming out with this great tasting, crisp, sweet, zero calorie cola! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great new diet soda favorite!

• steph3xo By  steph3xo
    02.19.10

I'm a diabetic so I drink diet soda, and I don't like regular sodas... so I can't say that I love Coke Zero, but I will say that I have tried regular Coke and I think that Coke Zero tastes exactly like the regular. So I think that they are geniuses for making a product that people like and can drink and not worry about all of that sugar.

• misskelly By  misskelly
    01.28.10

I love Coke Zero!! I love that it doesn't have the diet aftertaste. I keep it very chilled, almost icy and its now become my favorite.

• apsychmommy By  apsychmommy
    01.22.10

I just switched to Coke Zero from Diet Coke--so far I like it better

• AnAmericanHousewife By  AnAmericanHousewife
    01.22.10

Although I like Diet Coke and Caffeine Free Diet Coke as well as their Fresca products, I have to say Coke Zero is a thumbs down for me. It's far too 'sweet' - almost cloyingly so. Previously I also tried their Diet Coke sweetened with Splenda and found that too be too sweet as well. For me, diet soft drinks with Splenda are just overly sweet for my tastes and prefer the regular diet versions.

• MadClaire By  MadClaire
    01.17.10

I thought it tasted flaaaaaaaatttt. UGH.

• Yoshi26 By  Yoshi26
    01.15.10

I HATE diet soda, but when I tried coke zero, I had no clue it was diet. This is the best sugar free beverage I have ever had!

• BadgerBride By  BadgerBride
    12.22.09

This is oen of my favorite sodas. I especially love the cherry flavored Coke Zero. Great for mixers too!

• radar525 By  radar525
    12.19.09

One of the best diet drinks I have tried. No aspartame aftertaste and the cherry and vanilla versions are great too.

• ldparrish By  ldparrish
    12.16.09

Sorry for reposting my mouse slipped when rating. It should have been all stars.

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    12.16.09

COMMENT ON KirstieChaos : WOW I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT. OMG I'M GOING TO CHECK FROM NOW ON!! THANX GIRL!!