Bar Keepers Friend Cookware Cleanser and Polish | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    06.24.14

My sister told me to use this on my stainless steel pots and pans to clean and shine them. They looked brand new when I was done. This is also good to use on your stainless steel sinks!

• LianeSNJ By  LianeSNJ
    05.18.12

Our Realtor told me about this product. I had previously never heard of it, but i found it easily on the shelf in my local supermarket. WOW, what doesn't this stuff get clean and sparkling. I use it on anything and everything, it works miracles in both the bathroom and kitchen, combined with a Magic Eraser this stuff will get you the result you are looking for every single time. LOVE it!

• TheHarriedMom By  TheHarriedMom
    05.03.12

Kinda funny that I actually learned about this from a bartender....but I use it for all my kitchen and even bathroom stain issues. Develops a nice paste and grit to really tackle stains.

• caramialovesjames By  caramialovesjames
    03.17.12

I had never heard of this product until a friend of mine gave me a set of her Revere Ware pots and pans - with copper bottoms. It cleans them wonderfully - I usually just use wet the surface, sprinkle on the powder and use a paper towel to scrub. Great results, every time.

• Emlynn By  Emlynn
    03.17.12

I use this all the time, I use on my white plates when they get grey marks on them,they look nice again. Wonderful for cleaning your sinks too. Make sure use old rags or sponge they get ruined. A little goes a long way!

• swankysuey By  swankysuey
    12.13.11

This does an excellent job keeping stainless steel pots and pans clean and non-sticking. Use this with an Adobe pad after each wash to make sure your food will not stick when you're cooking. This also does a great job on porcelain (like toilets, sinks, etc) if you have any stains.

• kristine0613 By  kristine0613
    12.13.11

I got this in a gift basket at my Bridal Shower and I couldnt believe how well this worked on my stainless sink! Its like new after I use it plus the product is so cheap!

• MissB22 By  MissB22
    11.10.11

Works great on stainless steel knives!

• DBRO5432 By  DBRO5432
    10.30.11

I ALWAYS KEEP THIS ON HAND FOR CLEANING MY WHITE SINK AND CORRIAN COUNTERS

• tata_ks_85 By  tata_ks_85
    05.13.11

I looooooove this product!!!!!! My MIL introduced me to this product. I use it alllll the time. I give this as a gift to every bride at her shower. This is a must have.

• sherylita By  sherylita
    04.26.11

I found Bar Keeper's Friend by accident when I was looking for an alternative to clorine cleanser. I can't say enough about its cleaning ability. I use it daily to keep my kitchen sink clean and shiny. It takes just a little to go a long ways! I appreciate that it doesn't have that strong chorine smell which used to irritate my airways. A great product for those of us that are sensitive to odors or have odor induced asthma. Also, I think it's very reasonably priced.