Rubbermaid Freshworks | SheSpeaks

• Jladavis89 Jladavis89
    02.27.18

I love these! We use to waste so much money on produce because we would have to throw it out within a few days of buying. These make out produce last and extra two weeks!

• RobynsWorld By  RobynsWorld     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.20.17

This really does keep produce fresher longer!

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I was happy to try out this line from Rubbermaid because I do end up throwing away produce because it goes bad before I have a chance to use it sometimes. Plus, Rubbermaid is a brand I trust and use already. When you get home from the grocery store just remove all the store packaging from your vegetables and fruits and put them directly into the FreshWorks container. I've been using it in my kitchen and it really does make everything last longer than if I just put it in the fridge veggie drawer. Very happy with this and I will be buying more FreshWorks on my own.

• almostindianwife By  almostindianwife     SheSpeaks Tester

New Must Have!

This is a sponsored review, I received free products from SheSpeaks. These are our new favorite! I'm always wasting veggies because I don't get to them in time. These extend their lives in my fridge and I love it!

• thethriftanista By  thethriftanista     SheSpeaks Tester

Produce Stays Fresh Longer

They work very well and also keep the refrigerator looking neater. I've stored grapes, strawberries, leeks, and asparagus so far and stayed fresher longer than when I just keep them in the store containers. This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.

• 730sagestreet By  730sagestreet     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.20.17

These containers really work!

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. - I have been using FreshWorks containers for over a year now and I continue to use them because they work! My fresh produce stays fresher than when I put in in the fridge in store packaging. It also fits better in the fridge because the containers stack together better.

• SensiblySara_Blog By  SensiblySara_Blog     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.20.17

Rubbermaid FreshWorks are Fantastic!

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I've always been leery of products that claim to keep fruits & veggies fresh longer but I'm so happy with these containers! They really DO keep my produce fresh longer! I need to add the rest of the line to my collection!

• RobynThompson By  RobynThompson     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.20.17

My kids love fresh fruit and I now love how fresh it stays with my new Rubbermaid FreshWorks containers! I was surprised to see the last strawberry be eaten after a week of being in the refrigerator rather than me needing to throw out mushy berries after a few days. This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.

• jaimemckee By  jaimemckee     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.19.17

Magical containers keep my produce fresh longer

I've been using Rubbermaid FreshWorks containers for a while, but I'm loving the new sizes. All of my produce remained fresh longer - and my asparagus made it 9 days before I finally cooked it. These containers are pretty magical and save me time and money at the grocery store. I received free product from SheSpeaks. This is a sponsored review.

• melissachapman48 By  melissachapman48     SheSpeaks Tester

Love the

Being vegetarian and vegan we have to keep all our vegetables and produce fresh as the time it was harvested ( so that those lunches don?t include soggy produce!) Rubbermaid Freshworks food storage containers REALLY DO THE TRICK! We even did a side by side comparison of veggies left in the containers and left others in the refrigerator bins and it was incredible how much fresher and well maintained the ones we kept in the Rubbermaid Freshworks food storage containers were! Definitely would recommend these! This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.

• lisasamples By  lisasamples     SheSpeaks Tester

Saving so much $$$ with Rubbermaid FreshWorks

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. My opinions are my own. Normally my veggies last a few days in my fridge before getting flimsy and wilting, but the design of Rubbermaid's new FreshWorks has kept my veggies so much more crisp and fresh. I can really tell the difference with my cilantro and green onions. I will definitely be going out to purchase more of these now that I know how well they keep my herbs and vegetables. It's going to save me a ton of $$$!

• PiecesofaMom By  PiecesofaMom     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.19.17

Rubbermaid's FreshWorks Really Works!!

I was expecting FreshWorks to extend the life of my produce for a few days, but I didn't expect it to extend it for a week plus. The FreshWorks containers are amazing. I love that they are dishwasher-safe and come in a variety of convenient sizes that are perfect for different varieties of fruits and veggies. I definitely saved money by not continually throwing away produce and replacing it. I also saved a ton of time by not having to shop for produce every other day. This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.