Rubbermaid Freshworks | SheSpeaks

• Jladavis89 Jladavis89
    02.27.18

I love these! We use to waste so much money on produce because we would have to throw it out within a few days of buying. These make out produce last and extra two weeks!

• krystalskitsch By  krystalskitsch     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.20.17

Easy to Use and Works as Described!

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I use Rubbermaid products in my everyday life including various plastic containers and other home products. When I saw the FreshWorks containers, I really wanted to try them. I try to eat more fruits and vegetables, but they go bad SO fast. I like to make salads every day for lunch, but I find that my ingredients have to be tossed out halfway through the week. I tested these out for a week, and I was able to have fresher vegetables by using these containers than without. I didn't have to toss anything out before the week was over. I would recommend trying these to see if they work for you! I really liked them.

• biancamcneace By  biancamcneace     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.20.17

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. These are my sincere thoughts even though it was sponsored. I am truly amazed at how well these containers kept my produce fresh and tasty! Now I don't have to worry about throwing away produce just after a week. I bought grapes, blackberries and asparagus and did a test, leaving them in the fridge for over a week. When I opened the containers after a week, they looked like they did when I 1st bought them. I also love how they stack and fit into my fridge drawer neatly. I really recommend you try these containers if you like having fresh fruits and vegetables available without the fear of them going bad.

• gracegoodeats By  gracegoodeats     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.20.17

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. Love the size of these containers! I was able to fit an entire package of spinach in one and a pound of snacking peppers in another. I like that the containers are clear and stack easily.

• RobynsWorld By  RobynsWorld     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.20.17

This really does keep produce fresher longer!

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I was happy to try out this line from Rubbermaid because I do end up throwing away produce because it goes bad before I have a chance to use it sometimes. Plus, Rubbermaid is a brand I trust and use already. When you get home from the grocery store just remove all the store packaging from your vegetables and fruits and put them directly into the FreshWorks container. I've been using it in my kitchen and it really does make everything last longer than if I just put it in the fridge veggie drawer. Very happy with this and I will be buying more FreshWorks on my own.

• almostindianwife By  almostindianwife     SheSpeaks Tester

New Must Have!

This is a sponsored review, I received free products from SheSpeaks. These are our new favorite! I'm always wasting veggies because I don't get to them in time. These extend their lives in my fridge and I love it!

• thethriftanista By  thethriftanista     SheSpeaks Tester

Produce Stays Fresh Longer

They work very well and also keep the refrigerator looking neater. I've stored grapes, strawberries, leeks, and asparagus so far and stayed fresher longer than when I just keep them in the store containers. This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.

• 730sagestreet By  730sagestreet     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.20.17

These containers really work!

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. - I have been using FreshWorks containers for over a year now and I continue to use them because they work! My fresh produce stays fresher than when I put in in the fridge in store packaging. It also fits better in the fridge because the containers stack together better.

• SensiblySara_Blog By  SensiblySara_Blog     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.20.17

Rubbermaid FreshWorks are Fantastic!

This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks. I've always been leery of products that claim to keep fruits & veggies fresh longer but I'm so happy with these containers! They really DO keep my produce fresh longer! I need to add the rest of the line to my collection!

• RobynThompson By  RobynThompson     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.20.17

My kids love fresh fruit and I now love how fresh it stays with my new Rubbermaid FreshWorks containers! I was surprised to see the last strawberry be eaten after a week of being in the refrigerator rather than me needing to throw out mushy berries after a few days. This is a sponsored review, I received free product from SheSpeaks.

• jaimemckee By  jaimemckee     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.19.17

Magical containers keep my produce fresh longer

I've been using Rubbermaid FreshWorks containers for a while, but I'm loving the new sizes. All of my produce remained fresh longer - and my asparagus made it 9 days before I finally cooked it. These containers are pretty magical and save me time and money at the grocery store. I received free product from SheSpeaks. This is a sponsored review.