SNICKERS Crisper | SheSpeaks

• mastrogm mastrogm
    04.04.16

Although it has a good taste I, myself would rather have the regular snickers. I do like the idea of it being in multiple pieces because that way you can have a treat without having too much! If you enjoy crispy type candy and such you will love it.

• falu215 falu215
    03.23.16

I have always loved Snickers. In other words, I was expecting it to take like Snickers but with crisper layers. However, I could not taste the Snickers flavors I love so much. In fact, I shared it with my son and he was not pleased with this treat. Additionally, I found it too sweet for my taste. Just to compare, I purchased the original Snicker bar and it tasted awesome! As a result, I was not satisfied with the Snickers Crisper.

• Keziah1640 By  Keziah1640     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.06.16

I love chocolate when I am in the mood for it and this candy I am loving! I like Snickers Crisper mixture of rice crisps and peanuts that puts the icing on the cake! For me, it has the right amount of sweetness that satisfies my sweet tooth when I get that urge for something sweet! I like that there were 4 individual bars so I am able to save some for later. I also like that you can twist the package to close in order to save the rest of the bars.

• adawar By  adawar     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.06.16

I loves it it's like a normal snickers and kitkat or crunch put together.

• mocha2008 By  mocha2008     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.06.16

I actually enjoyed the Snickers Crispers. I like the Snickers brand but not a big Snickers eater so I was skeptical at first. It was everything you loved about Snickers in smaller bite size pieces and crisper (oh course). Its great for when you want just one piece or you want it all. Its easy to share as well. I will say it was a little sweeter then a regular Snickers but that didn't bother me to much. All in all Snickers Crispers were good and I was sad when they were gone. Have to get more soon.

• monica510 By  monica510     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.06.16

I Love Snickers Crispers! I thought that they were so good and are a perfect snack for anytime of the day. I love that they are shareable and they have the great taste that I'd expect from Snickers. I think that the crispies give it that little something extra and I think they are my new favorite Snickers candy. I will continue to buy these and I hope they stay around.

• hnatalieann By  hnatalieann     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.06.16

I really enjoyed Snickers Crisper. It had a nice crunch to it which I really enjoyed. I shared it with my family and everyone was loving it. It had the perfect amount of chocolate and each little square was just the perfect size to snack on. Very yummy!!!

• Cgerstler By  Cgerstler
    04.06.16

Why mess with a good thing??? I love snickers and was excited to try this. But I was disappointed :( Stick with the regular snickers...

• darlawhite By  darlawhite     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.06.16

Addicted! I wanted more after the first bar. Snickers has always been a favorite of mine since a child. So trying this snicker crisper was a delight. Love the crispiness of it, and chocolate taste. All went together with the peanuts and caramel. I was to stingy to share, so next one I'll share, lol

• linanunez By  linanunez     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.06.16

I like the Snickers Crispers, good flavor, i'm not a fan of peanuts so for me was the right amount of flavor

• bonjovirocksfemale By  bonjovirocksfemale     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.05.16

Too chocolatly and it was oily. It left a sweet after taste while not being as crispy as anticipated. I would had expected a better quality from Snickers.

• linika By  linika     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.05.16

I got to try this the other day and I really like it. Its a snickers with a rice crispy twist. I may eat this more often then regular snickers.