Maybelline New York Great Lash mascara | SheSpeaks

• Realchic Realchic
    02.25.16

I use this mascara all the time and I have been for years. It's great leaves my eyelashes long and full and it's affordable. Yes!

• CeliaThao By  CeliaThao
    02.12.17

SUCKS

This is a very Dark formula, but it will come off with one little rain drop. Do not buy because it is cheap and affordable invest your money in another brand of mascara.

• thelmaxo98 By  thelmaxo98
    02.12.17

This mascara works great on my eyes. It has it looking dark and long looking. I enjoy using this product and definitely would recommend to others who are looking for a great mascara. This is the perfect fit for your eyes.

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

A Classic That Can Go Toe-to-Toe with Designer Brands

A classic that still works. This mascara is the definition of if it ain't broke don't fix it. A great formula and brush that give a wonderful look - one I have to stay a lot of high end mascaras can't compete with. Long natural looking lashes and not a single clump. I have tried what feels like every mascara out there and this is still a staple of mine. It lasts all day with minimal flaking and yet comes off easily with eye makeup remover oil.

• Tammiechino By  Tammiechino
    02.02.17

oldie but goodie... great for on the go natural makeup look. long lasting until you rub your eyes...lol

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    02.02.17

This is a good product and has been around for a long time. I guess they keep this formula since it does work for a lot of people. I wore it when I was younger and liked because it was on the dryer side and not so liquid like. This is a good mascara for building volume. It worked and kept the lashes curled.

• Classysarah By  Classysarah
    01.29.17

Decent formula, just don't care for the brush. Plus it seems to dry out a little quicker than my other mascara. Sometimes I use a different brush with this formula and that works great!

• ArtP0p By  ArtP0p
    01.13.17

Basic

This was my first mascara. It covers the basics of what mascara is supposed to do. It definitely isn't my favorite, but it does its job and doesn't cost a lot of money.

• nikki7509 By  nikki7509
    11.29.16

I typically use high end products, but in a hurry if i had to pick up any drug store product this would be it! it's affordable, and it does do it's job. I really do like this mascara and me and my mom have both used it for years. Compared to my high end mascaras it doesn't stand up too badly.

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4
    10.07.16

I don't understand what all the buzz is about this mascara. I would prefer a less harsh look and the wand is not great. I feel it is an ok mascara to grab in a pinch. Plus side it is affordable and can be found almost anywhere.

• alanajanes93 By  alanajanes93
    09.27.16

Favorite drugstore mascara

I am usually not a drug store makeup gal... but when money is tight and I really need mascara... this is for surely my go to. I think this mascara is like a classic... Out of all the drugstore ones I have tried... I always go back to this one. It can be a little watery at times and get underneath your eye... but as long as you're careful... that shouldn't happen. I do bridal makeup on the weekends and always use the waterproof one on my brides... I haven't ever had a complaint!