Maybelline New York Great Lash mascara | SheSpeaks

• Realchic Realchic
    02.25.16

I use this mascara all the time and I have been for years. It's great leaves my eyelashes long and full and it's affordable. Yes!

• ArtP0p By  ArtP0p
    01.13.17

Basic

This was my first mascara. It covers the basics of what mascara is supposed to do. It definitely isn't my favorite, but it does its job and doesn't cost a lot of money.

• nikki7509 By  nikki7509
    11.29.16

I typically use high end products, but in a hurry if i had to pick up any drug store product this would be it! it's affordable, and it does do it's job. I really do like this mascara and me and my mom have both used it for years. Compared to my high end mascaras it doesn't stand up too badly.

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4
    10.07.16

I don't understand what all the buzz is about this mascara. I would prefer a less harsh look and the wand is not great. I feel it is an ok mascara to grab in a pinch. Plus side it is affordable and can be found almost anywhere.

• alanajanes93 By  alanajanes93
    09.27.16

Favorite drugstore mascara

I am usually not a drug store makeup gal... but when money is tight and I really need mascara... this is for surely my go to. I think this mascara is like a classic... Out of all the drugstore ones I have tried... I always go back to this one. It can be a little watery at times and get underneath your eye... but as long as you're careful... that shouldn't happen. I do bridal makeup on the weekends and always use the waterproof one on my brides... I haven't ever had a complaint!

• CaityAlexa By  CaityAlexa
    08.25.16

Classic

I've used this mascara as a backup since I very first started wearing makeup. It's a very well known product and excellent price. If I need mascara ASAP then this is definitely what I would choose, well made and wonderful price. Plus they're pretty much at EVERY drugstore! I love it!

• mindyg By  mindyg
    08.09.16

okay

This mascara had a good deep black color. (Just how I like it.) The wand doesn't do much to give your lashes any added curl, length, or shape. But its great for touch ups, as a back up mascara, or simply just to darken lashes.

• dzully By  dzully
    08.02.16

Horrible

The most horrible brush and formula I have ever used !! Not worth the hype at all would never repurchase or even use this even if it was for free

• Brittanysparkles00 By  Brittanysparkles00
    08.02.16

The good ol' go to mascara. I remember my mom even having the pink and green stick when I was younger. Its been around for years so you know it has to be good.

• clamityy By  clamityy
    08.01.16

I didn't like the way this mascara applied on my eyelashes, its a classic and most people tend to really like it but it hasn't worked very well for me.

• Jmpms1127 By  Jmpms1127
    07.31.16

Maybelline

No matter what, this is the go-to mascara. it never disappoints and is long wearing and beautiful