Always Discreet Ultra Thin Regular Liners Review Page 5 of 23 | SheSpeaks

• diane529 By  diane529     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.13.16

I received a sample of Always Discreet in exchange for my review. I liked this product because it was absorbent but also thin. It was easy to wear and I didn't have to worry about leaks. I felt comfortable using this pad and found it to be more absorbent than a pad intended for menstruation, which is what I had been using.

• 6grands By  6grands     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.16

I like them but think for me they are just a little too wide which makes them a little uncomfortable and slightly irritating. With that said though, I would buy them if I got a good deal. I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks for free in exchange for an honest review.

• ymaynard By  ymaynard     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.16

I truly like these Always discreet pads. They work great for me during the day and are soft enough and hold enough liquid so that i have no problem with only changing once during the day. Overnight use is a no for me since i could have moderate to heavy spills. The scent is a plus...I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks for free in exchange for an honest review.

• Momofmonkeys By  Momofmonkeys     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.16

I feel neutral about the Always Discreet liners. I thought the size was appropriate and appreciated the light fresh scent. Unfortunately, I felt the liner was too hard and felt a bit uncomfortable for daily wear. I do not think I would purchase or recommend them. I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks for free in exchange for an honest review.

• amethystmoon By  amethystmoon     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.16

I totally didn't want to wear these. It's been years since I wore pads, (one of the benefits of getting older) and the thought of wearing uncomfortable pads again...dreadful. But, I also couldn't keep running off the dance floor when fast songs came on because I was afraid of a leak, (because you know all the jumping around is bound to cause that embarrassing wetness that I'm sure everyone else can see.) So, I tried them, at first a little strange, but within minutes it was like I wasn't wearing anything at all. Best part was when the leak happened, I didn't have to run, the pad absorbed well and kept me from feeling gross.I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks for free in exchange for an honest review.

• deutsch By  deutsch     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.16

I was really excited to try this product. When I got it I was surprised that they pads were so thick. They were not comfortable. I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks for free in exchange for an honest review.

• samarcy By  samarcy     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.16

I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks in exchange for my honest review, i found them not as bulky as others i have tried, they work like stated. will continue to use this product as needed.

• busybaker By  busybaker     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.16

Always Discreet Liners were comfortable to wear and did their job. I have some sensitivity to chemicals in some pads but did not notice that problem with these pads. The pads were light and unnoticeable yet when I needed their protection they did not fail. I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks for free in exchange for an honest review.

• bingomom40 By  bingomom40     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.16

Having light bladder control, I was very thankful to try out this product. It did help with the leakage, so nothing on my underwear. But I found that they were to wide for me, so there was a few ouches when it stuck to me. I would like to see them where they fit my body better. I also noticed they didn't control odor very well, which left me changing them much more often than I would like to. For the price of them, I would expect them to perform better than a regular mini pad. I wouldn't recommend them, nor will I buy them in the future. I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks for free in exchange for an honest review.

• weese By  weese
    02.12.16

Always liners were very comfortable and absorbent and did a very efficient job as I had expected. I have added this item to my favorites on my shopping list as this will be my preferred brand.

• jeabrown By  jeabrown     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.16

I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks in exchange for my honest review. I tried this product and liked the way it made me feel confident. I didn't have to worry about laughing! I think the pad could be a little smaller than what it is but it wasn't uncomfortable.

• Lucia13 By  Lucia13     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.16

I want to start by saying that I am now a loyal customer of Always Discreet! I was not only pleasantly surprised by how well they protect, but they were also so much more comfortable than the previous liners I have used. I would recommend Discreet for anyone that needs this kind of protection. I'm really glad I tried these liners. I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks in exchange for my honest review.

• rebel191 By  rebel191     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.12.16

Always Discreet is a great product. Lightweight, absorbent and comfortable, they do the job when you need it. Another great product, to an already quality and trusted brand. I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks in exchange for my honest review.

• Keziah1640 By  Keziah1640     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.16

Since getting older (mid 40's) my bladder is not like it use to be! I have light leakage so wearing a pad is a necessity for me. I wear pantyliners on a daily basis so finding a good one is important to me. I always like to feel fresh down there so being that I love to try new products I was grateful that SheSpeaks allowed me to review the Always Discreet Ultra Thin Regular Liners! I received this free item and loved them! They are thin which makes them discreet to wear but good at keeping me fresh. I had no issue with the pad moving or sticking to my skin instead of my panties so that is a plus for me! It was absorbent enough to catch those light leaking moments when I sneeze. This is a product that I would definitely recommend to anyone!

• Janakae24 By  Janakae24     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.11.16

There is nothing fun to getting old. With age comes wisdom, experience and growth, but it also brings unwanted aches, pains, stresses, heartaches and bladder leaks. It is a given, we all experience them at one point in our lives. After having children, several abdominal surgeries and car accidents, my bladder has lost its youth.. I can sneeze, cough, jump, run, laugh, or even just cry and my bladder will leak. It isn't fun, and at some times can be flat out embarrassing. With Always Discreet Ultra Thin Regular Liners I can feel confident that I stay fresh, dry and clean. I can wear one of these pads, and go about with my life. No more worrying about where the next bathroom is located. These pads are just the perfect size. They are lightweight and comfortable. I received this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest opinion.