L Oreal Paris Revitalift Daily Volumizing Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• ashley_bashioum ashley_bashioum
    08.29.15

I used this product for several weeks and noticed an improvement in my forehead lines and frown lines. It goes on smoothly and does not feel greasy or sticky. It moves with your face rather than feeling stiff and crusty. I think the fragrance is not too strong and it's not unpleasant. I would recommend the product.

• jlritter68 By  jlritter68     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

I was excited to try this since I've been noticing more fine lines on my face. Although I liked the way it felt as far as moisturizing my face, I didn't really see any improvements in the fine lines. I will, of course, continue using it, thinking that maybe it will take a little longer to work for me.

• ksidebot By  ksidebot     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

I have been using the L'Oreal Paris Revitalift® Daily Volumizing Moisturizer that I received as a product sample from Shepeaks to give my honest opinion. This moisturizer has high quality ingredients that has improved my skin. I like how it feels going on my skin and it makes my fine lines less noticeable over the four week period that I have used it. It doesn't have a strong scent to it, and it is very easy to apply with a non-greasy formula. I like that it is affordable and I can find it either online to purchase again or at a chain mass merchandise store.

• Naknuwisha By  Naknuwisha     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

Loved this face cream! It was so thick and creamy to the touch but went on without a heavy feeling and without leaving a sticky residue. I do think that 4 weeks is probably too short of a time to see skin improvements (although my skin FELT great immediately) but I do think after almost 6 weeks in beginning to see a difference. I'll continue using this product!

• Tonia0702 By  Tonia0702     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

I love the feel of revitalift and they way my skin looks and feels when I use it. It makes it glow and look fresh. I have already planned on purchasing another jar of it. It really seems to be a great product for a great price

• srbartz By  srbartz     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

I really enjoyed this product. It makes my skin really soft. I'm 58 years old so do have some deeper wrinkles that it didn't improve, but fine lines and skin texture are amazing. I would recommend this product.

• blackcat35 By  blackcat35     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

Since I have gotten to try this product my skin is so much softer and feels very smooth although I have not noticed much difference in fine lines yet, I still think it is a great product! I love the creamy texture and the fragrance is papmering.

• Blondtxen By  Blondtxen     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

Loved the way it smoothed my forehead lines and let them look less visible.

• Mari123 By  Mari123     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.15

Receive the product thought another moisture going to leave skin grease. Actually the loved the texture of light and smell. It gave my skin a glow and not so grease that need to wait to dry up to apply my make up. This product is fabulous and does leaves skin glow and firm. I will definitely buy and recommended it.

• trainer By  trainer     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.15

I was looking forward to testing this product, as I need a filler. The timing was good and I was hoping it would work well. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to do much. I do appreciate the moisturizing benefits, and there is a temporary improvement in my skin when I use it...but only as much as one would get with any cream. A definite con is the white film it leaves. This film does not mesh well with makeup, wearing sunglasses, going out in the heat, etc. I'm disappointed as I was hoping for a product that I could contribute to purchase. I am grateful for the chance to try this item.

• animalgal By  animalgal     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.22.15

L'Oreal Paris Revitalift® Daily Volumizing Moisturizer is a great moisturizer! I noticed a difference in my skin in a week of using it. my skin felt softer, and the lines seemed much less. my neck also was visibly improved after just 2 days. This actually does what it claims-firmer skin, plumps up and moisturizes! And for me it did work quicker than the 4 weeks!