A&E The Walking Dead Review Page 5 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• MaddiePaige By  MaddiePaige
    11.18.14

As a huge zombie fan I love this show. They do a great job on everything in this show. I was hooked since the first episode.

• Sarafudge By  Sarafudge
    11.02.14

I like the idea of the show, but I'm not the biggest fan of it. It's decent to watch but I'm not waiting every week for it to come on

• Denise1215 By  Denise1215
    11.01.14

The walking dead is one of my favorite shows. Awesome characters and a great cast. The walking dead is so addicting I've been hooked sine season one episode one.

• ladymom By  ladymom
    10.31.14

Love this show. I watch it every Sunday during the season.

• michelle7474 By  michelle7474
    10.31.14

This is by far one of my favorite shows to watch

• ishibishi By  ishibishi
    10.23.14

This is one of my favorite shows to watch. I have to admit when it first came out I wasn't sure if it was going to be good or not. I was wrong. The show is absolutely amazing! The cast and story are great! My husband and I LOVE it!

• JetsJewelry By  JetsJewelry
    10.22.14

One of the best shows today and tomorrow.

• sassygirl13 By  sassygirl13
    10.22.14

I never realized this show can be thrilling and exciting because i have never been a zombie fan but Walking Dead breaks the conventional perspective about post apocalypse based stories. It's amazing how human emotions are depicted during very challenging situations. I would recommend this series to anyone who enjoys a thriller plot.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    10.14.14

Well, as cheesy as I thought this show would be, I am glad I was wrong. I started it after the first 2 seasons were done, on Netflix. My husband and I got addicted quickly. And my son was even sneaking out to watch it with us. Now we definitely are hooked. First, the story line, although the idea of zombies seems far fetched, was pretty convincing. Not only was it gruesome and gory, it was emotional. The characters seemed so real, and the way they film it, you really get a sense of what they are going through. I liked watching the back stories of the charactefs, the before and after. My favorite character of course, is Dale, but I have grown fond of all of them, and when someone is lost...I cry. Continuing to watch and can't wait for more. Hope it never ends.

• kellybelly20 By  kellybelly20
    10.14.14

I'm not much for horror shows, but The Walking Dead definitely exceeded my expectations! The story line is fantastic. There's so much suspense, and the characters are very well-developed. I love The Walking Dead.

• TonyaO By  TonyaO
    10.07.14

I became addicted from the first episode, the first season! Absolutely love this show! I have got almost everyone of my friends and family watching it as well!! I started something major with this show, most of the time none of them ever have an interest in the same television shows I watch, they are hooked!

• Jgill2012 By  Jgill2012
    10.06.14

This show is way to addicting, be prepared to never walk away from the tv!

• emilycoker29 By  emilycoker29
    10.01.14

One of the best zombie/apocalypse tv series out there. Most of them fall under the category "seen one seen them all" this show does not, it has definitely taken zombies to another level.

• Krissy78 By  Krissy78
    09.30.14

It's a must watch t.v. Show.

• kristenhodges By  kristenhodges
    09.28.14

My husband and I watch this show every time it comes on. It really makes you think about life today and how it can change in a min.!!!