A E The Walking Dead | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.10.15

We absolutely LOVE The Walking Dead. Always keeps you on the edge of your seat and waiting for the next episode!

• suerelove By  suerelove
    05.07.15

Ok. I was slow to get involved in this show. But once I did, I was hooked. You really need to watch this. I has some really good points

• Melanieelise By  Melanieelise
    05.05.15

Great show bought it on DVD I had heard a lot of great things about the show from my boyfriend parents once I saw it I understood why, I honestly can say it's a show I can stay sitting down for.

• Rebecca123 By  Rebecca123
    05.05.15

Love, love, love this show. The unexpected twists and turns that keep you guessing are awesome!! When one episode is over I can't wait for the next one.

• writtenxpassion By  writtenxpassion
    04.21.15

One of my favorite shows, I just love everything, the characters, the actors, everything about it. I don't think there's anything I hate.

• Colibeth By  Colibeth
    04.20.15

Absolutely the best show on the air now. The characters are interesting and the show is so intense. My family is always disappointed when it's over and we have to wait for more.

• Qmorgs By  Qmorgs
    04.15.15

The acting, direction, dp work, special effects, makeup are all amazing. The political commentary on the part of the writer and director, equally amazing. I spend hours watching episodes to study the makeup of the zombies to make my work that much more realistic looking. The shop that produces those zombies are amazing.

• nabbott By  nabbott
    04.14.15

A very interesting show. It's easy to get involved in the characters' story lines and to ponder what you would do if you were in a similar situation. Obviously it's a show about zombies, so there are scenes that are rather graphic where zombies are killed or people are killed by zombies. However the show also touches on human reaction to the apocalypse, so there are some graphic human killing/attacking human scenes.

• Kplum6 By  Kplum6
    04.13.15

One of my favorite shows. I love the story of survival most of all. I think this show speaks on more levels than just a zombie apocalypse. Awesome show!!

• tassie60 By  tassie60
    03.27.15

This is a great show it is always changing and the storyline is so intense, I have watched a lot of shows that tried to do what this one has accomplished.

• Maranda418 By  Maranda418
    03.21.15

I got into this show from an ex boyfriend but I have to admit I really enjoy cuddling up on a Sunday night thanking god that there is no real apocalypse. (well at the moment) I think the show is very realist as to what would happen if the world were to have such a devastating event. The cast is raw and real. The graphics are very realist while gross looking at the same time. I like how they have played out the plot as the seasons go on, it has been written in a very clever and smart way on how the group has progressed over the seasons. I can't wait to see what else is in store for us as well as the cast!