Cascade Action Pacs Review Page 5 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• freakinidiot100 By  freakinidiot100     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.07.13

I really like this product. They are so easy to use and they leave my dishes really clean and shiny!

• dzmemo By  dzmemo     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.07.13

This item does a great job at cleaning all dishes. It does not leave a residue after the rinse like some other products have. I found these gelpacs to work well at dried on foods as well as those that were free of food.My favorite part was no water spots after the rinse.

• Calliej By  Calliej     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.06.13

I've been using these for some time now and have been happy with the results. The scented ones smell great, but even with the ones that are not really a special scent...I use them as they work well. I love how easy they are to use and no big awkward drippy bottles anymore. Just reach under the sink, grab an action pac and go.

• everythingmommyhood By  everythingmommyhood     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.06.13

I didn't receive this in my package, but I use these DAILY. This is my go to dishwashing soap. I love the convenience and it WORKS. I don't have spots on my dishes and it leaves everything clean!

• cheeky_shy By  cheeky_shy     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.06.13

They are so convenient to use. No more pouting in less or more of the powder. Just put in one tab and you are good to go.

• award58 By  award58     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.06.13

These are so convenient to use, and I like how well they clean my dishes too!

• nycutie7 By  nycutie7     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.05.13

i love the concept of this item, except sometimes the pack never opens and then I have to redo the whole wash.

• kamiko83 By  kamiko83
    05.05.13

I would say that Cascade Action Pacs work a little better than most other dishwasher soaps. I think overall it really depends on how good your dishwasher is. These seem to work a little better on grease and water spots than other brands I have tried. Not sure why they make stuff like this scented though. I don't smell my dishes.

• abt6654 By  abt6654     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.05.13

they are good, but leaves white residue on the upper layer of top shelf bowls

• lucas567 By  lucas567     SheSpeaks Tester

I love these so easy.

• Mrsmac10 By  Mrsmac10     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.04.13

I kind of like these, I say kind of because the scent is not wow, but it sure does the job:)

• alohafede By  alohafede     SheSpeaks Tester

excellent results!

• Mrsricky78 By  Mrsricky78     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.04.13

Love this item!!!i use it daily. So convenient with it already being measured little packs. Just love it. Works great, smells great and does not leave a film. Not to mention no need for jet dry. I have no spots on any of my dishes

• ajerome1 By  ajerome1     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.03.13

These are awesome! So easy to use, and lots of interesting scents. Just make sure your hands are dry when you reach into the bag or they can stick together!

• misssmae By  misssmae     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.03.13

Most convientent dishwasher soap and so effective at getting the dishes clean. Leaves no spots or water marks