CoverGirl Outlast Double Lip Shine Review Page 5 of 20 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• REBELCHICK By  REBELCHICK     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.08.13

I love the color but constantly have to reapply the gloss. It is so sticky. It does last for a long time though.

• saga29 By  saga29     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.07.13

I absolutely loved this lip color and gloss! I got it in nude and the color remained for 24 hours! Three color armed one that would go with any complexion. It was super shiny and slippery when first applied, but then it set and looked like I wasn't wearing any gloss, just had fab looking lips

• babsywabs By  babsywabs     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.07.13

I received this product to try in a SheSpeaks test. The color was not something I would normally choose, unfortunately, so it was a bit difficult to get a true feel for that part of the product. I did try it, however, and also used the glosser side of the product, which I HATED. It went on over the color smoothly, but when it dried it felt as if I had applied varnish to my lips. This is not a product I will ever use, or buy, or recommend. Not a fan.

• stephmarro By  stephmarro     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.07.13

I liked the color but the gloss was dry

• gbush3 By  gbush3     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.07.13

The nude color was nice and it lasted a very long time. I did not like the stickiness and it kept drying out so I had to apply the gloss frequently.

• achadwick22 By  achadwick22     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.07.13

loved the color and it lasted

• heatherrose16 By  heatherrose16     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.07.13

Lasted all day with beautiful color!

• proudmommy31407 By  proudmommy31407     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.07.13

This lip duo is a great combination and provides great results. The colors are very pretty also. I love my lipgloss! I have nearly every kind on the market because I like to test them all out. I wouldn't put this at the very top of my list, but it definitely would not be at the bottom. I prefer a color and gloss all in one, so I only have to apply once. All in all, I wouild still recommend this to my friends.

• Kotalevi24 By  Kotalevi24     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.07.13

I love the nude shade but didn't like the stickiness.

• A895061R By  A895061R     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.07.13

I love love love love love these. Now you use the color side first and let it sit and dry. Then add the gloss color. It does get flaky and drying. But make sure you exfoliate first and moisturizer well. These last me forever!!!

• amyfur By  amyfur     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.07.13

I liked the idea of this lip gloss because of the shine. The color I received was very pretty and I thought I would love it. It was a nude pink color. The color was barely noticeable on my lips. I know it is a nude, but I still like to see my lip color on my lips. I also found that the clear gloss seemed to wear off quickly and my lips began to feel dry. I might try a different color in the future, but right now, I am not too impressed with this product.

• coquis81 By  coquis81     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.07.13

I like lipstick more than lip gloss simply because I feel like my hair sticks to my lips when I use it. But having tried this I did like the nude color I received. I didn't feel it was too sticky, just a tad. It added a hint of color and shine to my lips. Not sure how I feel about the two-step process. I think the lip gloss was fine with just step one. Over all a good product and I see it is available at a low cost.

• TNSoccerMom By  TNSoccerMom     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.07.13

I'm not normally a big lip gloss user, but I thoroughly enjoyed this product. One of my complaints usually is that it doesn't last long and makes my lips feel dry...but this wasn't the case with the Outlast Double Lip Shine. This may convert me to a lip gloss regular!

• carolnaes By  carolnaes     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.07.13

I am not a big fan of the 2 step lip glosses. They always seem sticky and this one was no different. I did like the color and the shine, but I will not buy it.

• cyndihall By  cyndihall     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.07.13

I love Covergirl cosmetics and I love this lip gloss. The colors are very pretty and even with applying a 2 step process, this gloss goes on smooth and looks nice. Not too sticky or heavy feeling on my lips. I can't wait to try more colors.