Lindt Lindor Truffles | SheSpeaks

• perrytyra perrytyra
    03.12.14

I am not sure I have tasted better chocolate. Maybe one or two other brands, but they were not affordable. These are very smooth and creamy. Even the extra dark taste good. In cheaper brands of dark chocolate they are too bitter. My children also love this chocolate and expect it every Christmas and Easter. I would say these are a good mid-range chocolate. More expensive chocolate is not necessary. And cheaper chocolate is not worth it.

• pretzelsbabe By  pretzelsbabe
    12.13.13

Great tasting product for the price. I really like the dark chocolate. Affordable indulgence.

• aylaka24 By  aylaka24
    11.30.13

The white chocolate ones are my guilty pleasure:) Rich, delicious candies at a decent price. You just can't beat it!

• Laketra By  Laketra
    11.20.13

Let me begin with I do NOT ..... I mean I did NOT like chocolate....until I popped on of these milk chocolate truffles in my mouth. OMGoodness!! It was like a burst of real creamy flavor in my mouth. My taste buds were shocked. This couldn't be I think I'm addicted to these chocolate truffles now!!!! They are YUMMO!! A must have chocolate treat!!

• WVWILDCHILD By  WVWILDCHILD
    10.15.13

if you want chocolate these are my favorite comes in different flavors and is sooooo goood

• 27platinum By  27platinum
    07.04.13

Easily one of my favorite chocolates. Rich and creamy. The Lindt store has soooo many different flavors but not as many in other stores. They are somewhat expensive compared to regular chocolate (Hershey) but I definitely taste the difference. The chocolate are round and inside is the creamy deliciousness. It does not ooze in your mouth like cherry covered chocolate liquor but melts.

• laurita By  laurita
    07.04.13

the first time I ate these was a date, they were a gift, i feel in love with them they melt in your mouth.

• Reyna1044 By  Reyna1044
    07.04.13

Im honestly addicted to these, theyre amazing!

• harmontm By  harmontm
    06.28.13

These are so good. They are not great for my diet, but they are wonderful for a treat. My husband buys these for me for special occasions. The chocolate inside is so silky and it has become a favorite of mine.

• lynnell By  lynnell
    06.28.13

my weakness! can't resist truffles!

• anavel_juarez By  anavel_juarez
    06.28.13

My mom loves this chocolate i specially like the white chocolate. Solid outside creamy chocolaty inside, it's a must try.