L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

4.1
              Rated #254 in Makeup - Face
443 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

Thank you for allowing me to try this product. I was super excited to try this BB cream as I had heard a lot of good things about this product. I found this cream to be a little too dark for my skin even though I had received the light color. I also thought that it didn't get me enough coverage. I have used it as a primer and that seems to work with my foundation and makes my skin look better than the bb cream alone. Not sure that I will buy this in the future, but I was glad to have gotten to try it.

I love the natural feel and look of this product. I wish it had a little more coverage though and it would be perfect. I have dry skin and this did not enhance it at all. It actually felt moisturizing and a bit satin look to the skin.

I was really surprised that I liked this product so much. I only wear foundation and concealer when I go out or when it's a special occasion, because it always feels so heavy for day to day use. I feel like I can use the BB Cream every day and I love it! Great coverage, feels light and soft, not greasy or heavy.

I was given a a free sample of the BB Cream by @Shespeaks. Prior to using this bream I used foundation and powder to get the results I was looking for! Then I tried the BB Cream. At first I thought this is not tinted at all, it is just lotion. So I continued to apply and noticed that it in fact was tinted and I did not have any need for powder afterwards. This is an awesome product and I have recommended this to everyone! If you haven't tried this then you def need to!

Love Love Love it! I was amazed at how well it matched my skin tone and covered my redness. My search for the perfect makeup is finally over!

I like the product but it seems awfully watery when it comes out so it is hard to catch it as it is running out of the tube. But once on my skin I thought it was great. Some dry patches on my face though still came through and I still needed moisturizer and foundation to cover those spots but as a base primer it did very well. I have to use less foundation now though as I am getting my face ready for a natural look. I would recommend the product but wish it wasn't so runny. I feel like I am going through the tube too quickly.

L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream is another great product from L'Oreal. It feels smooth, softens the skin and gives a nice glow to the skin. Unfortunately, my skin is too oily for the product. Everytime I used it, I would have pimples by the end of the day! I gave it to my sister-in-law as her skin is dry and she loves it. I recommend this product for people with dryer skin who are seeking a natural, light coverage foundation.

I love Loreal products and their new BB cream is no exception. It works great and makes my skin look great super fast. Check out my blog review http://glamamamasgoodies.blogspot.com/2013/01/loreal-paris-bb-cream-for-beautiful.html

i love love love this!!!!!!!!! it doesnt give me full coverage but i surely wear it alone if im in a rush. but normally i use it as a primer.

I absolutely loved this. I had been using another brand of BB cream which left my face a bit "dewy" and didn't provide coverage. I was amazed at the complete coverage and soft matte finish. I put on in the morning and watch blemishes, discolorations, etc. disappear. It is a huge boost of confidence as it makes it much easier to go "without makeup" and not feel washed out etc.

For years, I've been using Asian BB Creams especially from Korea. I was curious to try American brand BB Cream and I had the chance to try this brand, L'Oreal BB Cream. Unfortunately, I felt it didn't compare. It had a light coverage and did not cover my acne. It also doesn't completely oxide to my skin tone. It's darker, but I'm thankful for a chance to try this product.

Its everything i need in 1 tube! love it! it worked better then i could ever imagine! didnt leave my face all shiny and oily looking, lookd natural, covred up marks and lightened my freckles, i just looked like i was glowing. refreshed and awake and felt more beautiful after using. it was light and smooth and easy to apply. easy to clean off. thank u sooooo much for letting me try this!

I love this! It has become a part of my daily routine. I love it as a primer in my daily foundation routine and alone on more laid back days. Worn alone this BB cream offers a sheer coverage that does well at evening out skin tone, but won't cover scars. I didn't give it 5 stars because I think the color labeling in off, it is much darker than what I think a light should be but otherwise awesome product.

I love this stuff, I have been using it under my foundation and my skin has never looked more flawless. I will continue to use this stuff.

I thought it was a cool product, how it was white and then changed to my skin tone. I was a little concerned that it didn't quite blend in right though, I found I had to rub and rub a bit more to get it to blend in and get it all evened out. I was concerned about a line of demarcation but really didn't notice it after the fact, which is a good thing. But I didn't feel it covered up some of my dark spots on my face as much as a true concealer performs. I don't wear foundation, I only wear concealer, so I don't think this could replace my concealer. I would use it as a primer though to make my other makeup last and go on my evenly. For anyone else, I would say if they just need light coverage, this product would be a good one to try.