L Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream | SheSpeaks

• texroz texroz
    01.29.13

I got mine yesterday and loved the gold packaging it came it. I was so excited and wanted to try it out. I washed off my makeup I had on and applied. I was a bit surprised by the color and thought that it was no way it would match my skin. Well I was wrong. Once I starting applying it, the beads turned into a shade that matched by skin. I gave a light coverage so it looked more natural. I do havea couple of acne scars, so I put a dab of mineral powder in those areas and viola! I have pretty oily skin and was impressed that my face wasn't shining after a couple of hours. I washed it off at bedtime and still not shine. I'm impressed.

• strobelghtdancer By  strobelghtdancer     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.06.13

At I really like bbcream its light weight,moisturizing and so easy to use. On to of all that I felt like it was exfoliating my skin as I put it on

• rebeccamarietta By  rebeccamarietta     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.06.13

This product has saved me a ton of time each morning. I was using moisturizer, primer, and foundation. Now I have replaced all that with one product!

• islandgrl4lyfe By  islandgrl4lyfe     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.06.13

Okay, I solomnly wear make-up, but I couldn't pass up the oppurtunity to try it out. Before stepping out to run a bit of errands, I decided to apply it to my face as a test run. I obviously didn't have the proper "make-up utensils" (I cut a corner of a new kitchen sponge and used the soft side), but successfully improvised and was delighted with the results. It added a little "oomph," to my skin if you know what I mean. I wouldn't mind wearing it everyday, it works well for me.

• MommyDoes By  MommyDoes     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.05.13

After blending it well, I still saw scars even after two applications of the product. I didn?t feel like I was wearing heavy makeup. It was light, and almost like a second skin. However, to get the coverage I need for my scars I used my own L?Oreal product to cover these flaws. That worked well, and my product blended easily with the Medium-toned BB Cream. Read more: http://mommydoesblog.com/2013/03/loreal-paris-magicbbcream-review/#ixzz2Mj5fEyD8

• princess-spock By  princess-spock     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.05.13

The product comes out of the tube as a thick, unpleasant white paste that drags the skin when you try to apply it. It's supposed to change color on your skin, but it does NOT; it leaves a cloudy white layer on the skin that makes you look sick. It has zero coverage, and thus does not improve, enhance, perfect, correct, cover or conceal anything. It doesn't even moisturize!! It provides no benefits whatsoever, and leaves a nasty, thick, stiff layer of gunk on your skin.

• sonyjean By  sonyjean     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.05.13

When I was given the chance to try this out and review this product. I was excited the presentation when it arrived was nice. I have oily skin some reddness and uneveness. I don't get breakouts and I have Fair/Light skin in tone. Reference NW20 I received the BB cream in Medium I really thought it would be too dark. Well it's not it goes on great and matches my skin-tone well. I heard on YT that the Fair and Light versions come out oranger when it sets. Well I did test them in store & yes it did dry on me somewhat orangeish. So Medium is a perfect match for me. It's so nice and gives me that Healthy glow which is not something an oily person wants, but with this its the glow that I love & it looks great. I've used it everyday since getting it. I now use this daily as my go to work face instead of the usual foundation just b/c it's so much faster and easier to do in this at 5 am. It stays on all day and I only have to powder once. I love how it makes my face look and takes the redness away and makes my skin look flawless. While it dosesn't cover any freckles or pores which I didn't expect it to. I don't like covering my freckles I love them this just makes my skin feel and look great. I love that I blends so well and doesn't have a smell to it. I love this so much I have already purchased back ups of this so that I'm never to be without. It is my new staple added to my daily skincare routine. PS I also use this under my current foundation with no issues at all. All it does is add a smooth and redness free canvas. While it's not the traditional Asian BB cream it is lightweight and skin prefecting for my skin since I have minor issues with my skin at present time. Oh, and also I find that this works best when applied with fingers rather than a brush. I tried both methods and that's what works for me.

• sanda5 By  sanda5     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.05.13

I really liked this product. The best Bb cream I ever used. Love it!

• creesteenah By  creesteenah     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.05.13

What you need to know: Very light weight, nice color though seems to comes out slightly pasty on my medium (slightly tan) skin tone, not great for those of us with dry skin and I got the product for free from SheSpeaks. ?- After trying the new L?Oréal Paris Magic BB Cream 2 or 3 times, I?ve decided that it?s not the product or me. First of all, it comes out of the bottle as a white liquid- which is kind of cool when you rub it in and the white turns into a nice skin tone color. It?s also super lightweight and thin. However, because it?s so thin, it doesn?t cover as much as I?d like it too and it definitely does not work well on dry skin. Lets just say it felt more drying than anything? I didn?t feel a hint of moisture. That being said, the drying effect leaves a very nice matte, satin finish. The color was also nice, though it did seen to leave a slight white-ish sheer (which in reality I could live with). L?Oréal Paris Magic BB Cream retails for $10.95 for 1 fl oz. and is available in four shades. I recommend L?Oréal Paris Magic BB Cream as a primer or for teens or women who like a VERY light foundation over their entire face. I definitely do not recommend it as a concealer of any sort or even as a general use BB Cream for the average user. Like I mentioned above, L?Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream was set to me for free from SheSpeaks- if your not already on there- is a fun forum for women to chat and review new products. In return, I?ve provided this post, a fully honest opinion and review of the product.

• Neyaney By  Neyaney     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.05.13

I wanted to love this. I love many BB creams, but this was a big MISS. First, it wasnt moisturizing enough, even for my oily skin. I had high hopes for the color blending, but it would go on white and dry orangutan orange. It didnt seem to break me out,. Maybe if one had dark skin tone I'd recommend it.

• Bocafrau By  Bocafrau     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.04.13

After using the bb cream for a few weeks I am over all very happy with it. It did leave my skin a bit dry so I started using my usual moisturizer underneath and that made all the difference. I do like the ease of use and that I don't have to use anything else besides a bit of concealer for bigger pimples. I like that I get a smooth, even toned look without a lot of effort and time.