Dr Brown s Bottles Newborn Gift Set | SheSpeaks

• mevsthree mevsthree
    04.19.17

My son likes them so I can't complain

We recently switched to Dr. Brown's since I had a bunch I got for free from coupons and sales. I like them, my son likes them. I like that they are skinny and easy to fit in the diaper bag. My son also has experienced no gas when using these bottles. I don't like that they have all the pieces that they do, and they do leak once in a while but other then that they are a good bottle.
  • TRINIIDOL TRINIIDOL
    08.04.15

honestly I don't like this bottle mainly because its difficult to clean and feed my concern is the straw I just don't get it but you notice that infants are feeding from this bottle and when turned nipple down during suckling the straw is up when the liquid decreases the child is getting sucking on nothing but air which makes them fussy and gives them gas as well as irritates me a whole lot. when it comes to cleaning the straw is narrow so its a real challenge to get it cleaned its always in my conscious what if my kid gets an infection so honestly I will never purchase this bottle again it was a total waste of my money and time. I'll stick to advent bottles I used it on my kid and no stressful cleaning or colic

• Jasmarie89 By  Jasmarie89
    09.28.15

My son seemed to enjoy drinking from the bottle but cleaning is a hassle. Especially if you misplace the little brush that comes with it

• COMoores By  COMoores
    09.18.15

I went back to work after I had my first son. I used these with him and they worked great to keep down the amount of air he took in. It was also an easy transition from breast to bottle and back.

• AmandaAshley By  AmandaAshley
    09.13.15

I like this bottle. I didn't like the cleaning part, but I used other bottles before and my son was gassy and fussy. I read other reviews on these bottles and tried them my son had no more problems. I definitely would recommend these bottles.

• mommy15 By  mommy15
    09.11.15

The one and only bottle I'll use. All the other bottles give my son colic something terrible. Must have. Love these bottles.

• kvila1989 By  kvila1989
    08.19.15

I love these bottle there annoying to wash with all the parts but it's invitable.

• Newmommy6315 By  Newmommy6315
    08.12.15

I started my son on these bottles and have never had a problem with them so I definitely never will change it. no colicky baby here and there never will be thanks to dr. browns

• catpowell91 By  catpowell91
    08.07.15

I got one of these bottles as a freebie give away from a large baby store chain. I was using another more expensive bottle designed to reduce colic. After using the one bottle of this I have I am going to replace all my bottles of the other brands on my next store run. My baby didn't have as much gas when ever we use this bottle. My only complaint is the blue straw is hard to clean like the other reviews said but I am sure when I get the bottle brush that will be resolved.

• TRINIIDOL By  TRINIIDOL

• Adair90 By  Adair90
    08.04.15

these bottles are pretty good I have used them with 3 different babies for a short period of time but I always switch to a different kind as soon as baby can because these are awful to clean!

• rcameron55 By  rcameron55
    08.01.15

Dr. Brown's is the best bottles there is. We tried to even switch to another brand and my baby was up all night, and was so colicky. I then started using them again and back to my normal baby. Never switching again!