Secret Scent Expressions Ooh-La-La Lavender Deodorant Review Page 5 of 15 | SheSpeaks

• wormflick By  wormflick     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.10.12

This product has a nice scent. It works fine too. I like the Secret brand, very trusting.

• marino5 By  marino5     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.06.12

This is a great brand and it works great! Not too fond of lavendar, but this one was nice! Thanks

• iloveyou1988 By  iloveyou1988
    08.05.12

i have this and really like it it really smells good

• d1_dawn By  d1_dawn     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.05.12

Secret Scent expressions Antiperspirant /Deodorant Ooh-la-la lavendar had a great smell that lasted a long time was easy glide on and invisible to the eye very gentle to my skin. I for some reason assoiciate lavendar with sleep so it took me a bit to get over this way of thinking. enjoyed this product!

• cherrytart By  cherrytart     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.03.12

Works great, as always. I was afraid that I wouldn't like the Lavender scent, because I like it only as a scent for babies, but it wasn't at all "babyish" and I really, really liked it!

• swcat12 By  swcat12     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.30.12

Got this in a secret bundle shespeaks sent me with the matching spray and I love it lasting protection and great smell. Love the lavender scent only downside is the price. Hard on the pocket when you're on a tight budget like I am (at least the store I looked at). Will be looking for sales on it though for sure :)

• rockandpoplover By  rockandpoplover     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.24.12

I received this after trying the Style United program. Like other Secret deodorants, the fragrance lasts all day and keeps me fresh until the evening. With that said, it also can make my underarms itchy if I put too much of it on as well as almost always stains my shirts. So, be careful as to how much you put on.

• haydee10 By  haydee10     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.23.12

I don't usually use Solid type deodorants, but this one is a keeper. Did not leave any residue on my clothing and the scent was very nice and not too strong.

• speakingof By  speakingof     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.23.12

Long lasting scent but leaves a residue that is hard to get rid of.

• khalde By  khalde     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.19.12

I really liked the smell and how easily it glides on. Seems to keep you dry through out most of the day. Thank you for the free product.

• snoopycoupon By  snoopycoupon     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.19.12

I really like the smell of this and the way that it glides on smoothly. It has a subtle scent and makes me feel well-protected.

• lkirwin2 By  lkirwin2     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.18.12

I love the scent, works great! Great deodorant as well as antiperspirant. Lasting scent.

• kensbabydoll By  kensbabydoll     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.17.12

I normally like a powdery scent, but this is very nice and lightly scented. It keeps me dry all day even in this horrible heat and humidity. I never feel like I need to wash up and apply more. Works for me!! Secret is my favorite deodorant/antiperspirant anyway so they get a BIG thumbs up for this product.

• MissSakura373 By  MissSakura373     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.17.12

While the smell was great the product was not the best for deodorants!!!

• thorton By  thorton     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.17.12

I love Secret and this scent is wonderful. I have used Secret for years because it is truly the only deodorant that i have ever been pleased with 100%.