Secret Scent Expressions Coco Butter Kiss Deodorant | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.07.15

Just give me the "Powder" scent please. I tried a couple of the new scents and they are just too floral and overpowering!

• danerbug12 By  danerbug12     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.16.12

I really enjoyed the cocoa butter scent and of course, Secret never fails to perform! So glad I had the chance to try out this scent, because I would have thought it was too sweet and in fact, it was not sweet smelling at all!

• christalc By  christalc     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.15.12

I have always used Secret unscented and was skeptical about using something with a scent. That being said I really like this product! It has a nice light fresh scent. It keeps me dry all day and I've had no problems with any stains on my clothing.

• marriedgirl27 By  marriedgirl27     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.15.12

I love this product! It smells so great!

• BeautyWiz88 By  BeautyWiz88
    07.14.12

This deodorant is really good, I love the fact that is has a clear texture to it and it leaves my pits smelling fresh all day no matter how hard I work at my job. I love the scent and most of all love the fact that it does not stain my clothes at all!

• queenlatida By  queenlatida     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.13.12

I have always been a big fan of Secret. Its one of the few brands that actually keeps me dry. I FINALLY had a chance to use my gift pack of the deodorant and body splash. As always, the deodorant made me feel fresh and dry and the body splash has a light, sweet smell that;s not over powering, yet makes you smile at its freshness.

• Monterroza By  Monterroza
    07.13.12

I love how this deodarent smells. It smells great and lasts all day. The only problem is that it leaves your armpits white, and your clothing as well.

• JSJacqui By  JSJacqui     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.13.12

I have always used Secret deodorant. It always keeps me dry and I never have to worry, it never lets me down. I have never tried this scent and was skeptical. I was pleasantly surprised, it was a nice odor. The body splash is light, cool, and refreshing. Its scent lingers just long enough. I enjoy it very much. Thank you.

• bakerj9299 By  bakerj9299     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.12.12

I have sensitive skin and am unable to use many deoderants. I loved the scent of this product, and was concerned I would break out with it. I tried it yesterday and waited. The scent was subtle and I never broke out or started itching or anything like that. I will continue using for a few more days, and if there is no breakout I think I may have found a new deoderant!

• mariapaine By  mariapaine     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.11.12

Another great scent. I have sensitive skin and break out from alot of deodarant, so I didn't try this one, I gave it to my twelve year old to try. She loved the scent. It smells like summer. She had no complaints with the product and she's a sporty girl.

• britnie57 By  britnie57
    07.11.12

I love the smell and works well. It also doesn't melt easily.