Herbal Essences Toussle Me Softly Hairspray | SheSpeaks

• emolie27 By  emolie27     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.02.12

I really liked this hairspray! I don't usually use hairspray because I can't stand the sticky stiffness! This product, however, didn't do that at all! It smelled great, left my hair soft and touchable, and held my curls in place!

• uvasag By  uvasag     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.02.12

I liked the hairspray but don't think it was better than the other hairsprays that are out there.

• Stacemax By  Stacemax     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.02.12

I didn't care for this product at all. When I sprayed it, product came out in a stream, which managed to get me right in the eye. To make matters worse, it did not hold my hair at all.

• shaktimom By  shaktimom     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.02.12

Just tried this product over the weekend and it works really well. I used it to keep my ponytail in order and my hair was soft afterwards. The scent is nice, but just a little bit strong for me at first, but goes away quickly. For a light hold, this product is quite good.

• kentuckygal By  kentuckygal     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.01.12

I have very find hair that has difficulties staying "poofed" after styling. I'm a night time shampooer and so tend to go t bed with my best do.... after using Toussle Me Softly, I woke the next morning looking almost like I did the night before. I didn't use much and the next day, it was windy and sure my hair blew around, but was able to finger push it back into shape. It didn't take much, in fact much less the the hair spray I've been using. Love the smell, the non-stickiness of the product. I'm definitely putting it in my list of must have hair care products... now if only it's available at Walmart or Walgreens... will check tomorrow when I go shopping.

• alecsprdmom By  alecsprdmom     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.01.12

I love the smell and it leaves my hair so soft.

• halla8383 By  halla8383     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.01.12

This is a wonderful medium hold hairspray. The scent was nice, not over powering and the hold was perfect for me. I don't use alot of hairspray becuase I'm one of those that tends to run my hands thru my hair when frustrated, which is often at work...lol. This left my hair soft enough to do that but kept it from becoming a frizzy mess.

• yukicharley By  yukicharley     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.01.12

Really like this. I am not one for hair spray products as they are usually too stiff and sticky for the look I am trying to achieve, but this is perfect. I wear my naturally wavy hair, naturally wavy, but like to scrunch it for a bit of a more curly look and this stuff is perfect. It looks natural and like I don't even have product in my hair. Plus it smells nice, which is always something great when I use Herbal Essences products... I love their fragrances. This is really nice stuff.

• Suezie By  Suezie     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.01.12

I usually do not use hair spray, but it is good when I do up-do. Not sticky and/or stif just perfectly naturally loose.

• amoquin41 By  amoquin41     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.01.12

Loved it, so happy to receive it.