Fekkai Glossing Cream | SheSpeaks

• fadingfortune fadingfortune
    07.09.12

This is a great product :) I gave it a four out of five stars just because it does have a tendency to make my hair oily if i use to much, or use it when my hair is dry. I have to use it when my hair is damp for good results! It has a pleasant scent and really tames flyaways. The only other downside is the retail cost, but i would buy again with a sale or coupon!

• atemple86 By  atemple86     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.04.12

Used on my curly hair right after the shower then let air dry. Was smooth and tamed some of the frizz. Smells nice also!

• joeyyo By  joeyyo     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.04.12

I have very curly hair. This product was amazing. No frizz, soft curls. Great product.

• anytablake By  anytablake     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.04.12

A very quality product. A little goes a long way. The scent lingers noticeably all day. Will recommend to my friends with curls.

• eldapc11 By  eldapc11     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.03.12

I like this product because it's not too heavy on my hair. It gives a little bit of shine without being greasy. I also love the smell. My hair is pretty healthy and doesn't need too much product. For me this can be an everyday product to make my hair a bit shiny and a little less frizzy.

• LinetteF By  LinetteF     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.03.12

I like how my hair does not tangle and still has a nice flow to it when I use this product. I was worried the glossing effect would be unnatural or over the top but it really just gave me a natural and healthy glow. My hair felt nice and soft without a residue coming off on clothing or my skin. So many products tend to clog your skin but this hair product is "clear skin" approved. I will be switching to this brand after how well my hair held up and getting no static was a wonderful surprise. I was able to restyle that same evening I used it, and my hair remained manageable. I found my hair was actually less unruly and easier to style into a pony tail. I dabbed a small amount on two strands that were standing up and they remained in place the rest of the evening. Thank you for introducing me to this great product!

• carrierasor By  carrierasor     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.03.12

Wonderful product. Loved the way that it makes my hair feel. It is well worth the price and plan to buy it. My family says my hair looks healthier, so that is a motivator to keep using it:)

• angelbeybe By  angelbeybe     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.03.12

Fekkai Glossing Cream is ok...I feel I get more shine from other products...this also really weighs my hair down, which is kind of good, since my hair can be a bit wild at times. Best for taming hair, than for glossing.

• paperpegasus By  paperpegasus     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.03.12

I loved the scent of this product. I was careful to apply a tiny bit as I have very fine hair. It did not make my hair greasy but I only applied it a few inches from my roots. My hair became silky soft and the blond highlights were more shiny. It also helped with static in my hair.

• aalter By  aalter     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.02.12

Not really a product I would normally use

• Egganika By  Egganika     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.02.12

Great product...wonderful surprise gift from shespeaks...and styleunited thank you very much! I love the way the product smells and it has hepled me a lot with my frizz too...wil have to continue to use it for some more days to see how things go...so far soo good.i would surely recommend this to my friends and family.