CLEAR SCALP HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• Monterroza Monterroza
    07.13.12

I just recieved this this today, and let just tell you that this shampoo is amazing! Trust me, I have very thick long frizzy curly hair, and this product just left it looking and feeling do amazing. If any one of you out there is reading this, and you have thick or curly hair, let me tell you this product is amazing. It leaves your hair smelling great, and so soft. It leaves you're hair shiny, and less frizzy. I began wearing my curly hair natural with no product thanks to this shampoo. This is a good price and great quality. Worth every scent.

• Kimhappymom Kimhappymom
    07.12.16

My hair is very thick and has coloring on it. This product seemed to leave my hair and scalp dryer then anything else I have used

• christiansweetheart By  christiansweetheart
    07.14.14

I have thick hair and regularly dye my hair. Although it strips the colour (as many hair product do) when rinsing in cold water it locks on moisture and shine. I have 3 bottles each of shampoo and conditioner in my bathroom and wash my hair with it every three days. The trick also is not to have a regular routine as your hair gets used to it. Wash your hair every 2-3 days and rinse in cold water. You may just find its works for you.

• Jsana5 By  Jsana5
    07.05.14

Love this product. I have try scalp and this is the only shampoo that works for me. Would use anything else.

• kohlenblakesmom By  kohlenblakesmom
    06.17.14

I received a sample of this and It was ok. Didn't really do much for my hair, but was a small sample. Could make a difference over a longer period of time with constant use. It does have a great scent and did leave my hair a little softer and easier to brush through. Just because it didn't do much for my hair does not mean it is not a great product for others.

• khd023 By  khd023
    06.04.14

I LOVE this shampoo! It's very thick and creamy, and lathers up really nicely. It smells wonderful. It made my hair feel soft and silky after just shampooing, whereas normally my hair feels really dry after shampooing. I would use this shampoo every day, if it were a little bit cheaper.

• AlluvialFlux By  AlluvialFlux
    06.04.14

I really wanted to like this one! I loved the scent and the texture of it. It lathered up really nicely;but even after I rinsed thouroughly;it seemed to leave a residue. :(

• Jcdohm88 By  Jcdohm88
    05.26.14

This shampoo was great for using it a couple times a week to help with my dandruff and get out the extra product in my hair. Using the same shampoo in my hair all the time leaves my hair pretty limp but adding this product in a couple times a week makes it SO much more manageable. I will say that using this more than a couple times a week made it super dry and didn't retain much natural oils... But good product overall!

• Tawnweya By  Tawnweya
    05.15.14

Absolutely LOVE this line! I have never received more compliments on the scent either! Took me a while to put two and two together, but this line of products doubles as perfume! Great conditioner, really worked well on my thick hair tangles :)

• kaylennaababyy12 By  kaylennaababyy12
    05.11.14

I love this shampoo and conditioner. It leaves my hair soft and doesnt make it frizzy. It also works great for dandruff.

• noellenyny8403 By  noellenyny8403
    04.24.14

I typically use more expensive shampoo and conditioner from my salon so this was a nice relief for my pockets. As someone who spends bookoo money to try and help my dry and damaged locks I was very pleasantly surprised with this shampoo! I saw nearly instant results from the moisture it provided to the repairing property. It also smells pretty good!

• themusesquill By  themusesquill
    04.17.14

If I could give this shampoo less than one star I would. I have been having issues lately trying to find a decent cheap shampoo for my hair. I just want it to feel bouncy, silky, and nice so when I went to Walmart they had a display announcing the new and awesome shampoo that is was. Okay fine, I will try it out since it is cheap. Within the first day of using the shampoo my hair just didn't feel clean. I thought I did something wrong and tried to rewash it the next day except I rinses and repeated. Within a few weeks my hair was feeling like wax, looked oily, itchy from the dandruff, and just all around horrible. Finally I gave in and went back to my more expensive shampoo and within the first wash my hair was back to normal silky, bouncy, and thick look. It took me a week to get rid of the dandruff and wax. Moral of the story: Don't buy something just because it is cheap.