Skintersection Intense Repair Cream | SheSpeaks

• Lottie729 Lottie729
    07.06.12

This may be my favorite Cravebox item so far! This cream is simply amazing. I use it primarily on my upper arms and elbows. I am one of those people with those hideous dry bumps on their upper arms. This stuff definitely helps and is not greasy like I expected it to be. There isn't much a scent which is fine. It most definitely goes a long way. I have been using it for about a month 2-3 times per weeks and haven't even used a quarter of it yet. Great stuff.

• ckemelg By  ckemelg
    06.13.12

Love this cream. My heels are HORRIBLE, and this cream is the first one that actually softens them so I am not stuck paying for a pedicure every two weeks!! Will definitely being buying more of this when I run out!!!

• kakleckner By  kakleckner
    06.13.12

After being on crutches for the past 3 months, my hands were callused and cracking. I used the Skintersection Intense Repair Cream and it has made a huge difference in the healing! I like that it is non scented so that my husband can enjoy using it as well. Non greasy, and works wonders!

• rabci4 By  rabci4
    06.13.12

Well , I used this a couple of days after I received it. It worked very nicely. This is odd , but I had noticed a really scaly dry patch on edge of my ear, so I put it on my ear two times and it has healed it up completely! I will be using this on my feet for sure and a little goes a long way. Great product!

• aolstad By  aolstad
    06.13.12

Its working wonders on my feet! It goes on smooth and doesn't leave me feeling greasy. I would buy this again.

• carlsbadmom By  carlsbadmom
    06.13.12

Wow!! I had a dry patch on my chest and used this product 3 times and the dry spot is gone. Next I will try on my heels. I think this is an outstanding product! Non-greasy and pleasant smell.

• aliciak999 By  aliciak999
    06.13.12

My husband and I have both been using this creme on our heels and it is wonderful! I noticed a huge improvement immediately in my dry heels. Love the fact that it does not have a scent which means my husband will use it too.

• bibismommy By  bibismommy
    06.13.12

This is a great product. I have used it on my hands and elbows. I instantly felt the difference! I like that the scent does not compete with any of my other beauty and fragrance products. I would definitely recommend this product.

• tep1016 By  tep1016
    06.13.12

Ive been using this on my feet...for a tiny person i walk very hard and i work with kids so im in flats/flat sandals alot. It works really well for the bottom of my foot. Not oily at all.

• dmdifalco By  dmdifalco
    06.13.12

Worked great on my feet where I have problems with very dry skin. So soothing

• dmadams1973 By  dmadams1973
    06.12.12

Nice product. Not greasy and really absorbs quickly. Did wonders on my cuticles :-)