Sunsweet Plum Amazins | SheSpeaks

• Page55 By  Page55
    06.12.12

I liked the Plum Amazin's. They are not very sweet and I like that. We eat more fresh fruit than dried but I would consider buying them.

• kokomojo By  kokomojo
    06.12.12

Nice naturally sweet snack idea and I have to agree with other reviewers: better than (too sweet!) Craisins. I eat raisins in my oatmeal every morning. These were a nice change and definitely something I would look for in the future. It's nice to have options! = )

• lynzerbean By  lynzerbean
    06.12.12

These are a great addition to my salad - i swapped my usual dried cranberries for the plum-amazins and the salad was great! this also makes for a great little snack when i am craving something sweet!

• bwtw03 By  bwtw03
    06.12.12

These are delicious! They are perfect when you want something a little sweet.

• mysherry By  mysherry
    06.12.12

Delicious and great in salads!

• mizeppy By  mizeppy
    06.12.12

These are a great snack when you just want a little something before bedtime. My one complaint about these are that they get stuck to your teeth easily and I would like a little bit larger pieces. I have one pack left and I want to try these in cereal or yogurt with granola.

• justdawnmarie By  justdawnmarie
    06.12.12

I normally do not eat raisin or any dry fruit, so i was amazed i actually liked these! My children loved them too, will definitely buy on my next shopping trip!

• Sammybear25369 By  Sammybear25369
    06.12.12

Great for snacking! My kids love them too!

• GlamCityBlonde By  GlamCityBlonde
    06.12.12

These Plum bits were quite good. I didn't mix them into anything, just ate them as they were and they were sweet and just right for something healthy when I want a sweet something, especially at night when I'm watching TV and would have reached for the cookies or ice cream instead of these that night. I enjoyed them and will very likely purchase theml.

• srimani By  srimani
    06.10.12

These are good and awesome we can have them with cereal,yogurt,salad and cookies,cakes and we can eat them alone ,my kids love these and they are good for health lot of fiber ,vitamins