Johnsons Baby Powder | SheSpeaks

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.10.14

Baby powder is my go-to multi-use product. I see a lot of negative things about baby powder but I don't think people realize that almost all baby powders use corn starch now instead of talc. I keep a small bottle of it in my car in case of oily hair, rashy buns, or sandy feet! My fiance was amazed at how well it got the sand off the buns of our two year old this weekend at the beach. A diaper bag must have for any mommy!

• jintoki jintoki
    02.05.15

Baby powder supposedly keeps ants from crossing into your home if placed properly on windowsills and doorways. Not sure if that is actually true, but I use baby powder to soak up grease and oil from my hair if I don't have time to shower. Unfortunately, using too much just makes you look like you have dandruff! As for a baby product, I don't really like using it because of my concern that the baby may inhale tiny particles of it that isn't very visible to the naked eye. I don't really think it's very effective for any purpose on baby's skin, aside from giving baby a stronger "baby powder" smell.

• jennifervang80 By  jennifervang80
    12.31.12

After the negative reviews about infants inhaling this stuff, I stopped using it.

• xoxoglamchic By  xoxoglamchic
    12.12.12

One day my hair was really oily & my bestfriend to me to put Powder in my hair. I thought she was crazy. So I waited until I was home alone & this stuff really worked ! Lol I use it all the time after I get out the shower & whenever my hair wants to be a jerk lol . Great stuff. Not just for babies

• shelbylynn0526 By  shelbylynn0526
    11.30.12

to me baby powder is too dusty to be around a newborn baby. id rather use eco friendly ointments instead. plus wouldnt want it spilling everywhere.

• shivani7300 By  shivani7300
    11.29.12

This is a great product for children and adults from heat rash to the need to feel fresh

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

I love this baby powder. Since I no longer have a baby to use it on, I use it in my hair if it looks a little greasy. Works like a charm.

• witchmom05 By  witchmom05
    09.10.12

• hallmarkjl By  hallmarkjl
    08.29.12

I use this from time to time on my son. Only when he starts to get a slight heat rash on his body from sweating. Other than that I use this in my husbands work boots to help with the smell.

• lorimangnall1 By  lorimangnall1
    08.21.12

Baby powder has never seemed to help or improve the outcome of any of our babies rashes, be they from wet diapers, heat, moisture rash, ect..its cakey, and dangerous for the baby if they inhale the stuff...overall I see this as a dead end product for your infants now days when there are so many wonderful products that are effective and safer to offer.

• circularsmiles By  circularsmiles
    05.21.12

Baby powder is SO dangerous for lung aspiration, get RID OF IT moms!!

• ijjy2290 By  ijjy2290
    05.20.12

Get out of the nursery and take it to the BEACH! Kepp a small bottle of Johnson's baby powder in your beach bag. It is perfect to sprinkle on after a day at the beach. The sand falls right off ! You''ll all smell great and your car will stay cleaner, too!