Rotel Diced Tomatoes Green Chilies | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

Love Rotel. I use it in a lot of recipes and of course you MUST try it for Queso dip! I like the varieties available too!

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.15.15

I'm currently stocked up on this product and LOVE to make this with my rice! This is great for so many other dishes as well such as pasta and chicken the list goes on! I love how this is such an affordable product as well! I love diced tomatoes with chilies.

• Bos_Bid12 By  Bos_Bid12
    05.14.15

ROTEL IS A MUST HAVE when making Nachos!! If your not than You needto start!!

• dlwright By  dlwright
    05.12.15

A great addition to so many recipe, Rotel has become a staple in my pantry. I love that it comes in different varieties of spiciness.

• pickles51 By  pickles51
    05.11.15

This is one prduct i cant Live Without I Use It In Chili Mecican dishes Meatloaf Dips Mexican Cornbread Veggie Soup

• diallk By  diallk
    05.11.15

Best thing ever made! I use this a lot in my cheese dips and casseroles. Great way to spice things up with out adding too much heat. Plus the price is usually always on point.

• callenjordan By  callenjordan
    05.04.15

Like rotel. Can use for lots of different things. However my store offers a generic brands that is just as good and $.50 cheaper. Not trying to pinch pennies rotel is great.

• Renesmama By  Renesmama
    04.26.15

A must in my house. With the different varieties Rotel is great for making homemade salsa.

• slevingston By  slevingston
    04.19.15

LOVE this! I always make sure to have a couple of cans of the tomato's with the green chili's to add to any Mexican dish I make. I cant live without it!

• Msreallyblessed By  Msreallyblessed
    04.13.15

I love this its a really great blend i use it often my family loves it.

• monicalsu By  monicalsu
    04.11.15

Love, love, love Rotel. This is a staple in my kitchen. Add it to brown gravy, mix with cheese for a dip, use it as a marinade, etc.