Pantene Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• nodivapoints nodivapoints
    03.29.12

I was not over excited about the results I got with this shampoo. I loved the smell but when I used it my hair felt heavier that normal and my color seems faded. I had not used Pantene in a long time and now I remember why. I am going back to conditioning cleansers like Wen and Hair One.

• thriftyrocks thriftyrocks
    04.06.12

I love the packaging but it made my hair very, very greasy and not at all what I wanted. Then I found out that Proctor & Gamble are a part of ALEC and since I have vowed not to purchase from ANYONE who supports ALEC then I cannot in good faith recommend this product. I am sorry. If you don't know who is writing the laws in our nation, you might want to check ALEC out. It's scary!

• BriannaBrianna By  BriannaBrianna
    04.24.13

This conditioner is pretty good, but definitely not the best one. I have repurchased this product many times before since I do like it, but I have started using other brands more now. This conditioner is a bit heavy, but it makes your hair look luscious and beautiful. Easy to wash out of hair, and smells good too!

• allymike2005 By  allymike2005
    04.22.13

I love how this left my hair after I used it. It left a nice shine and smelled so good all day. I love this product and I do buy it monthly.

• Kacyclements By  Kacyclements
    03.06.13

Makes my hair feel soft, and look shiny. Definitely a product I splurge on!

• aggieg By  aggieg
    01.31.13

I like the way my hair feels after using the conditioner. My hair is dry and most conditioners only soften it for a short time before I have to change.

• kenken2013 By  kenken2013
    01.24.13

I wouldnot recommend this produce because it seems to make my hair feel clunkly. I will not be using it agian. I dont know maybe its just my hair.

• nmommygrl2 By  nmommygrl2
    12.24.12

This product is pretty good. I have thick coarse hair and it's hard to find stuff that makes my hair smooth and silky. This product is pretty good.

• sosimplystephanie By  sosimplystephanie
    12.24.12

I liked the Pantene Nature Fusion but not as good as their other products. My hair felt nice and clean but it wasn't as soft as my Garnea Fructise makes it.

• nicole317 By  nicole317
    06.29.12

Love this pantene, works great for my thick dry hair. Wished it had a better scent!

• EmpressRi By  EmpressRi
    06.11.12

I'm actually amazed that this works so well for my. I have dry, curly hair that usually prefers the more costly products, but I used this, left a little on my ends and used some gel on top. I couldn't believe how soft my hair felt!

• Lonakay By  Lonakay     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.09.12

I liked using this product.The scent was nice and it made my hair soft and shiny.I could not use it everyday because it would make my hair limp after about a weeks use.I had to use different shampoos every few days.