Sound of Music | SheSpeaks

• moniser By  moniser
    01.30.13

a classic. One I look forward to sharing with my children.

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

My second favorite movie. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Julie Andrews and this is a true classic film that everyone should at least watch if not own.

• wagarific918 By  wagarific918
    12.07.12

makes me cry everytime...I used to watch this with my grandmother...Awesome movie

• sbgallagher By  sbgallagher
    12.06.12

a great classic and you always remember the people who were in it..

• BlueJacketsGirl By  BlueJacketsGirl
    12.05.12

I am such a huge fan of Musicals and I mean the Old Classic Musicals, not the stuff the come out with nowadays. And by far The Sound Of Music is on my Top 10 of all-time favorite musicals. It's a great story, with some history tossed into it.

• chandlersmommy By  chandlersmommy
    11.21.12

This movie is a must see for everyone! If you are having a bad day, this movie is definately going to lift your spirits and make you smile! It will have you singing every tune in no time! Its an excellent movie for all ages and one every family should own!

• abean8992 By  abean8992
    07.14.12

What a classic. I grew up watching this movie and my children have grown up with it also. We have enjoyed the music and both girls have the songs on their music list now. One of our favorites!!!

• majesticgoldenrose By  majesticgoldenrose
    07.12.12

a wonderful classic, enjoyable for all, deserves more than a 5

• knflaf325 By  knflaf325
    05.05.12

I have this movie on dvd and must watch atleast once a month.

• colieblack By  colieblack
    03.06.12

Such a classic. I had my kids watch it the other day, and they have been singing the songs for days. I don't own it yet, but it is on my list of Movies to buy. It is great for the whole family, action, drama, singing.