Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1 | SheSpeaks

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

This movie wasn't as great as the first movies in the Twilight series, but it was still fairly descent. A little far-fetched, and only appropriate for the older crowds. Very suspenseful, and action packed.

• shortj1016 By  shortj1016
    06.14.12

I hate to say it, but I love Twilight. I was deployed when the books and the first movie came out and the craze hit. I told myself I wouldn't jump on the bandwagon but during my R&R from deployment my sister made me watch the first movie since it had just come out on DVD. I thought it was awesome and bought the books so I can read them during the remainder of my deployment. I flew through the books and couldn't wait for the movies to come out. The acting isn't the greatest, but it fits and you get used to it. It will be sad when the last part comes out. Nothing more to look forward to! I keep looking for something similar to Twilight since it was so enjoyable!

• honeebop By  honeebop
    04.24.12

Big fan of the Twilight movies. Reading Breaking Dawn right now so I know what to look forward to in the next movie. It may not have the world's best actors but I love the movies and the story line.

• embreeyo By  embreeyo
    04.15.12

Terrible acting, terrible story, terrible everything!

• cdhudson By  cdhudson
    04.14.12

I really enjoyed this movie. I thought that the wedding scene was done very well. Bella looked absolutely gorgeous. My favorite scenes from the movie are when the wolves are talking to eachother. It is exciting and scary at the same time. All in all a great movie. Impatiently awaiting part 2!

• lsunshine68 By  lsunshine68
    04.12.12

Don't really buy into the whole sparkly vampire thing, but I do like the movies and although this wasn't my favorite in the series. I think they did a great job with the makeup (she really did look bad) and acting was good. Looking forward to seeing the last one in the series.

• mom14043 By  mom14043
    04.09.12

This was incredible blending book and screenplay into an amazing cinematic experience that starts with the wedding of the year! Bella's dress was amazing and the storyline melded from one moment to the next flawlessly. I again could watch this over and over and over again. The ending left you yearning for more and the little teaser in the credits was even more fun.

• debsmad By  debsmad
    04.01.12

Twilight (as in the first) is one of my all-time favorite books but the rest of the series was horribly disappointing for me. I pretty much hated the Breaking Dawn book, but surprisingly, I quite liked the movie version. Well, part one at least. I think the movie moved the story along in better way than some of the author's weaker storytelling could present. And it was visually stunning . . . whether the beauty of the wedding, or the horrors of Bella's decline while struggling to make it through the pregnancy. I don't know if I'll ever bother reading the book version again, but I would definitely watch this movie again.

• yamagirl By  yamagirl
    03.25.12

I was a huge fan of the books. I even loved the first movie. The second and third I thought was ok. The time this one came out I was not running to the movie theather to watch it. I did buy it the day it came out and I give it two thumb downs. I think these movies are going way down hill. Not even sure if i will buy the last one or not.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.25.12

Love Twilight! It leaves you wanting to see more and more. I love the intense romance between Edward and Bella!

• tapgirl By  tapgirl
    03.11.12

I have always been a big fan of the Twilight books and the movies. I'm looking forward to seeing part 2.