BiC Mark-It Review Page 5 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• marykerbie By  marykerbie
    03.17.12

These markers are awesome! They don't smear and write great. Even on small stuff! Highly recommend.

• sharmeh By  sharmeh
    03.15.12

I have a BIG fascination with writing utensils. So this was a really big treat! Love using the Bic markers for anything and everything. Absolutely love the colors and their names. Thanks for sending these!

• ILOVEJOEL By  ILOVEJOEL
    03.14.12

The colors were awesome and no bleeding

• shellpat By  shellpat
    03.14.12

These are fantastic markers, especially for crafty people like me. I love using them when making my hand-made cards. There is such a wonderful choice of colors and they are permanent and don't smear. I love these Bic markers!

• ilovesummerX By  ilovesummerX
    03.13.12

These pens are fantastic. They are permanent markers with a moderately fine tip. Very nice to write with, very comfortable also. Would highly recommend. One of my favorite pens to write with and they come in a nice variety of colors.

• s032982 By  s032982
    03.13.12

I can't stop using these! I love all the colors and how comfortable it is to write with!

• LisaFromMT By  LisaFromMT
    03.12.12

I have a 12-year old daughter who loves to doodle with these pens. I have been adding them to her lunch with a little note. She has really enjoyed her little presents! These are great pens - vibrant in color and easy to doodle with. I love that they are permanent so I can use them like a Sharpie.

• VictoriaZ By  VictoriaZ
    03.10.12

I am always looking for perm. markers these where GREAT!!! I have to hide them from my kids though:) I've already put them to good use, they have great color and fine tip for easy writing. Thank You.

• debbi56 By  debbi56
    03.10.12

Since I don't have children, I took my pens to work and shared with my co-worker. We both love the colors. Thanks Cravebox

• ls1426 By  ls1426
    03.10.12

Fun markers in really fun colors. Love the fun tip for writing on paper. Makes it so much easier

• twentythree23 By  twentythree23
    03.09.12

Great Colors, easy fluid writing...cute names for the colors of the markers as well

• atteoj By  atteoj
    03.08.12

A wonderful alternative to Sharpies, I love the color palate for spring! I keep them all in my top drawer at work and use them to highlight things or make notes when I need a burst of color. So much better than the "Bic for Her" pens!

• kakleckner By  kakleckner
    03.08.12

Nice thin, smooth fluid lines. This worked great for writing my Mom's name in her clothes while she is in the nursing home. I like colors and the finer point of the markers. I also liked that they are acid free and work great on glass, metal, foil, plastics, photos, and coated paper. My husband tried one out in the garage and said it work well on an oil can that had oil residue on it! very impressive and the price is reasonable. Us girls in the family liked the colors, but the boys wanted manly colors! lol great find in my Crave Box for sure!

• lisatarvin By  lisatarvin
    03.08.12

Great permanent marker. Like that they are acid free and great for glass, metal, foil, plastics, photos, coated papers and even oily and damp surfaces. My daughter has used them way more than I have. Reasonably priced will buy again if I need a permanent marker. Saw them at W-Mart website for $6.28 (12 pack).

• rellibell By  rellibell
    03.02.12

Love these permanent markers! They're about 1 step down from Sharpie but still really great quality and at a much more reasonable price. I was so excited to see that the cravebox included SO MANY different colors! They look great and write even better. I showed them to my best friend and she wanted to steal them from me :-) Now she's trying to sign up for a cravebox just so she can get all the cool stuff too! Fabulous colors, great writing utensils, these will get a lot of use in my apt!