Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• A1nettie A1nettie
    03.22.12

I have been using this for a little over a week. I wasn't expecting much. I really thought it was going to be the same as any other moisturizer, but I was happily wrong. This moisturizer has no scent at all which is great cause I have a sensitive nose (smells can really deter me from a product even if it works great). Not only that but you don't need very much so the size will last for quite a while. The moisturizer absorbs almost instantly and really does leave you face feeling so soft without being oily. How did they do that? I definitely recommend it!!

• TankaWanka TankaWanka
    03.27.12

I was very excited to try this, as I love trying new products, however I was very disappointed. The moisturizer left an immediate stinging sensation on my face and i washed it off. I am surprised and bedazzled what ingredient in a natural product might have caused that. I have used many different brands, and through trial found finally what I love most, and honestly, I never had a facial moisturizer leave my skin feeling like that. I only used it once on my face, but since I don't like wasting anything, I have been using the moisturizer on my hands and it seems to be ok. Hate being bias, but since I had a bad experience with the moisturizer, I would definitely not purchase this brand. Thank you for the opportunity to try it out, though.

• Tricias-List By  Tricias-List     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.12.12

I REALLY enjoy this moisturizer! I don't use it on my face,though. I use it for my legs and other body parts.The lght scent and wonderful way that Simple leaves my feeling so soft is just amazing! I am convinced that this moisturizer is my new and permanent body lotion. Has anyone else used the moisturizer as a lotion?

• winterbabe98 By  winterbabe98     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.11.12

I really like this moisturizer a lot! I wore it to work at night, and put it through the rigor of my busy night! My face didn't feel greasy at all! It's so light, just the right amount of moisture!

• Terri57 By  Terri57     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.10.12

Love love this!!! It really did make a difference on my face.It feels so much smoother and younger every morning!!

• xaveria2 By  xaveria2     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.10.12

It is a wonderful moisturizer. I used it with the face scrub and my skin is now totally different. No more shedding snake skin for me. Now my face is smooth and silky feeling without a heavy greasy feeling or that over dried pulling feeling.

• dbbronkema By  dbbronkema     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.09.12

I didn't know what to expect from this moisturizer. At first, when I squeezed some onto my fingertips, I thought, this is so light and almost like water, will it really moisturize as well as it's advertised? Wow, was I pleasantly surprised! My skin has been so tempermental lately, being a bit dry and flaky from winter. This Simple Moisturiser waws not greasy at all and absorbed into my skin right away. It also left my skin feeling truly hydrated throughout the day. I will definitely be purchasing this product line in the future! Thanks shespeaks!

• curlyprincess By  curlyprincess     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.09.12

For someone who doesnt have overly dry skin im sure this would be nice. For me, my skin laughs at me...is this all you got??? Thats what my face says to me! LOL I need to use a HEAVY cream or oil....So this just didn't cut it for me.

• safyre24k By  safyre24k     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.08.12

This is a very nice product. Lightweight and doesn't leave a greasy heavy feeling on your face after use. No heavy scent to Simple. The only downfall is that my skin is prone to breakouts and I noticed a couple breakouts after using this product.

• PutiPerry By  PutiPerry     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.07.12

Good for oily skin. Light weight and not greasy. Didn't make my face break-out.

• jazyt81 By  jazyt81     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.05.12

I like the simple moisturizer it do not make my face feel greasy. I like how my face very soft after applying it.

• thealicat28 By  thealicat28     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.05.12

I liked that there was no scent. But I usually use a heavier mositurizer, so was a little disapointed with the weight. But for someone with younger skin, this moisturizer would be perfect. I have been using it on my hands and arms though!