Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream | SheSpeaks

• Faifers Faifers
    03.04.12

This product is moisturizin without being greasy. my cuticles get very dry and sometimes cause pain. but this product moistuized them perfectly

• jeffshaw999 By  jeffshaw999
    09.28.12

Great cuticle cream! Smells fantastic and makes a huge difference! My cuticle a used to get so bad from cleaning around the house but this stuff has really helped me keep the from drying up and becoming painful. Great buy.

• TX2CA2TX2CA By  TX2CA2TX2CA
    09.24.12

I LOVE this stuff! It smells great, keeps my cuticles from looking like i live in an alley, and is small enough to carry with me everywhere. Get some!

• wickerparkgirl By  wickerparkgirl
    09.01.12

I love this product. When I apply it every day my cuticles look fantastic. I ended up leaving residue on several of my bags that will never come out so be careful where you put this on, it will leave marks that won't come out.

• ktbweg By  ktbweg
    08.31.12

This is my all time favorite. Works great - refreshing smell and not greasy!!

• kristinmarshall By  kristinmarshall
    07.12.12

My cuticles are very dry year 'round. It has a nice smell, and works wonders. The cream very moisturizing without being greasy. Best to put on before bed!

• SmartyKitty By  SmartyKitty
    06.27.12

Love this stuff, as a nurse I wash my hands a lot so my cuticles get dried out really fast. I use this before I go to bed and I have very little problems with peeling cuticles. It has a great smell and I love that it is a creamy texture that can be rubbed into the cuticle instead of the traditional oils. Just don't leave it in a warm place or it will melt, had that happen to me when I left it in the car.

• nicolesister By  nicolesister
    06.27.12

I tried this before. Smell good and leave cuticle soft. I would recommend and buy again

• MyValentine By  MyValentine
    05.20.12

Best ever but use it quickly. It van dry out in the tin over time.

• rae3130 By  rae3130
    05.20.12

I have the worst cuticle's ever, so i use this at night before bed or on the go and it does the trick!

• mintmom By  mintmom
    05.10.12

I love this product it is the best cuticle cream that I have found. I'm a nurse and my hands get very dry especially around my cuticles. I use this at night before bed and in the morning they look nice and moisturizer.