Kohls Store Review Page 5 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• TrishNeil By  TrishNeil
    07.31.14

I find the customer service to be lacking, items are overpriced for the quality. I usually only shop in store during the holidays but I do visit the store often to see if they have any reasonable sales.

• arelando By  arelando
    07.28.14

I like the store, cute clothes and helpful staff, the problem is the prices are way overboard, i don't go there unless i have a good discount coupon or if they have good discount offers.

• MNJEWEL By  MNJEWEL
    07.25.14

Love Kohls - great deals!

• teenster3 By  teenster3
    06.20.14

I used to love shopping at Kohl's, but like everywhere else they too are raising the prices and lowering the quality. I only now buy when it is on clearance at an 80% off sale or with a good coupon. I haven't been finding a lot that I want or at good prices.

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin
    05.12.14

Often don't find what I'm looking for.

• MissDainty By  MissDainty
    04.26.14

I usually download several free ebooks for my Kindle almost everyday. I usually find books that I want to read, but did not want to spend a lot of money buying them in either paperback or hard cover (unless it is for an author's book signing).

• JSHedge By  JSHedge
    04.15.14

Kohls makes it easy and rewarding to spend a lot of money in one trip and leave planning your next visit. Amazing selection, great prices and sales/coupons/perks, I can always find something I love. Kohls--supporting my entire wardrobe since 2004.

• CHTAFOYA By  CHTAFOYA
    04.14.14

I love when they have sales, Khols can get me into trouble with there products and prices these days. Not only do they have a great selection of clothing, shoes and apparel, but amazing selection in there home decor.

• MommyRamblingsBlog By  MommyRamblingsBlog
    12.13.13

Kohls is one of my favorite stores both for in store and online shopping. I love their sales and how much I can save on the things our family needs.

• hiswife By  hiswife
    12.12.13

I only shop here, if I have a good coupon ($10 off anything). I always have a hard time finding something. I find the ladies department VERY confusing! Where am I? I just want to find something cute!

• caligirl4ever By  caligirl4ever
    11.22.13

Not one of my favorite stores. I tend to have a difficult time finding something to buy when I have a coupon or percentage off. Every once in a while I can find good deals there though.

• jessicady1 By  jessicady1
    11.20.13

I love this store . They have so many selections not just for women but for men and kids also. They always have things in stock in all the sizes which is wonderful ! I highly recommend shopping here .

• happi23 By  happi23
    11.06.13

Great store for shopping if you have a coupon, catch sales, or clearance. I love their women's and homegoods depts

• kayla87 By  kayla87
    10.17.13

Way too expensive

• EL_549 By  EL_549
    10.17.13

Love shopping here, only do so if I have a promo coupon though, the prices of most of the items are out of my price range if I don't get it on sale or discounted with a coupon.