Kohls | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

I really hate stores that everything is always on sale. This is a ploy to make you think that you are getting a good deal. I do like shopping here when they have Kohls bucks because you get more bang for you buck.

• lstar101112 lstar101112
    08.28.13

This store is way over priced and is only really a good deal, "sale" when stuff is on clearance. They jack all the prices up and then offer these huge sales to make you feel like you are getting such a great deal when in reality it is just the normal price it should be selling for. The quality of their clothes is not that great either.

• miamiladyliving By  miamiladyliving
    09.16.15

I like coming to Kohls because I always find what I'm looking for and for a great price.

• kayjo5 By  kayjo5
    08.23.15

Highly overpriced on their "regular" prices. You can get some good deals on their Gold Star Clearance if you have the time to sort through the racks. Sales racks are disorganized and difficult to shop.

• lianarae By  lianarae
    08.21.15

I love Kohls. It's one of my favorite stores. I always end up getting great deals on clothes when I go there. I can never make it there that often, but when I do, it's fantastic!

• BluRayne By  BluRayne
    07.03.15

Used to love shopping here, but in the last year the sale prices/discounts are considerably less than before. Also the times of the "Madness hours" have gone from evening to morning s.

• PNichols By  PNichols
    06.29.15

I like their clothes and selection of items. However the stores seem to always be trashed. and you';re really only getting a deal if you shop the clearance section.

• Nhuston3 By  Nhuston3
    06.28.15

They do have good selections of clothing if you are of average size. I being considered plus size not so much to choose from unless you want to wear old lady styles of clothing.

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.27.15

I love the products from Kohls. Their clothes fit better than any others you buy elsewhere. I just did not give them 5 stars because their clothes are on the pricey side.

• xoxodragonfly By  xoxodragonfly
    05.01.15

I don't go into this store. There's always a sale but actually it's the regular price you would pay anywhere else

• AnnaBugg By  AnnaBugg
    02.25.15

I love hitting the clearance at Kohl's combined with a 30% off code, plus Kohl's cash and Kohl's gift points on top of that, I get really good deals!! Also love their no hassle return policy!!

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

Ok store. Not as great of selection and prices. You can find some deals and they do send coupons but I don't have one close enough to me to really shop here. I'd rather shop at walmart and target.