Baci Chocolate Truffles Review Page 5 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• fabulouschik By  fabulouschik

Good but a little rich.

• Lottie729 By  Lottie729
    12.27.11

They were really tasty. The dark chocolate helped keep them from being overly sweet like other that use milk chocolate. I would have preferred more hazelnut, or large pieces of hazelnut. I would likely buy them if they were on sale, and would recommend them to someone who I know likes a hint of nut but not to someone like me who likes a large portion of nuts in their chocolates.

• wickerparkgirl By  wickerparkgirl
    12.27.11

This was the perfect combination of creaminess, crunchiness and a touch of bitterness from the dark chocolate. Delicious, would buy if I see it in the store and encourage others to buy. My poor husband didn't get to have one because I ate both of them!

• snavarre By  snavarre

Very good.

• jessb7 By  jessb7
    12.26.11

Yummy truffle!! The hazelnut flavor really sticks out and the dark chocolate is not overwhelming. Nice treat in my Cravebox!

• StormieMom By  StormieMom
    12.26.11

Yum! Yum! Yum! Love hazelnut and chocolate together and these had a good chocolate taste. I even shared one with my husband and he loved it too! Will be looking for these in the store so I can buy them.

• llapham By  llapham
    12.25.11

I really enjoyed these dark chocolate rich truffles. I love the whole and chopped hazelnuts in them. I only wish I would of gotten more!

• SparkReviews By  SparkReviews
    12.24.11

They are just okay. I definitely wouldn't buy them.

• amazey By  amazey
    12.23.11

Very yummy! Rich and melts in your mouth. The little love notes are a very special treat too!

• peppipenguin By  peppipenguin
    12.23.11

These are my absolute favorite truffle. Since moving out west I do not often find Perugina chocolates being sold let alone baci. I love the chocolate-hazelnut combination which is devine!

• ls1426 By  ls1426
    12.23.11

I'm not a big fan of hazelnuts but my friend is so this will make and excellent Christmas gift for you...

• genamorris By  genamorris
    12.22.11

I was worried because I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate but the taste was absolutely perfect. I can't wait to get more of these! One of my favorite chocolate now!

• rellibell By  rellibell
    12.20.11

OKay so it only got a 4 star rating because it is delicious but doesn't quite compete with my favorite Godiva Chocolate. It's definitely close in the running though! Not only was it delicious chocolate but it was DARK chocolate! YUM!! And it's so cute that they include the little sayings, kind of like the dove chocolate wrappers, I got one that said "Women are meant to be loved not to be understood." Love it! Great chocolate and a great message!

• char417 By  char417
    12.20.11

Awesome. I love chocolate and hazelnut. I have to say they were the best I have ever tasted.

• dmelendez By  dmelendez
    12.20.11

These are soooo yummy!! I love the taste of dark chocolate and hazelnut. I also like that they have pieces in the chocolate but then a whole one on top. YUM YUM YUM