Baci Chocolate Truffles | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• jonaroo By  jonaroo
    01.05.12

Loved it, I love anything chocolate and if it has hazelnuts twice as nice.

• madie7 By  madie7
    01.05.12

I was being really nice and offered to share, that was a mistake. I wanted them both. These are by far the best littlle truffles that I have had.

• dezaray By  dezaray
    01.05.12

My kids and I split the Baci Truffles.They were super yummy.We especially liked the hazelnuts in them.

• mom24seven By  mom24seven
    01.05.12

A nice, indulgent treat-- and I love the fact that it's portion-controlled.

• jiejie197777 By  jiejie197777
    01.05.12

My husband and I shared these. He isn't a fan of nuts, but it didn't make a difference to him when covered in decadent chocolate. We both ended up loving them. They're rich and creamy and a really delicious treat. Our only complaint...there are only two in the package!

• ewebb10385 By  ewebb10385
    01.05.12

Yummy, eating one of these was the first thing I did as soon as I opened my box!

• lilacpony By  lilacpony
    01.05.12

Very delightful treat! I was going to share mine but just couldn't! The chocolate is very rich and I love the wrapping.

• sdellacroce By  sdellacroce
    01.05.12

delicious and decadent! A real treat.

• Rhiviews By  Rhiviews
    01.05.12

I have been a fan of Baci since I was a teenager. There was this little fine foods and cooking shop in our downtown I used to walk to so I could buy them once in a while. Baci is Italian for 'Kisses'... which is why they come in a box of two... so you can give one to your sweetie. Each even has a little 'paper' with a love related thought printed on it in multiple languages folded into the silver wrapper with it. If you love the richness of hazelnuts with chocolate (think Nutella) you will LOVE these magical little temptations. A mixture of chopped hazelnuts and chocolate is topped with a whole hazelnut then covered in chocolate. They're actually so big I never put the whole thing in my mouth. Rich, creamy and just the sort of treat meant for a true chocolate connoisser.

• danerbug12 By  danerbug12
    01.05.12

What can I say - this was the first thing I gobbled up! love, love, love my Baci's!