Halo SleepSack | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    02.04.15

My baby doesn't mind being swaddled in a blanket, but she loves to have freedom of movement in her arms. When she manages to wiggle her arms out of the swaddle, the whole blanket just ends up being lose and loses the meaning of being swaddled. The Halo sleep sack is easy to put her in and she has freedom of movement in her arms, while staying decently wrapped up and warm during the night.

• FDAdancer102 By  FDAdancer102
    04.03.13

Kept him warm when he was younger and perfect to keep them overhead all night without it flying off

• TheIndustryChic By  TheIndustryChic
    03.25.13

My daughter hated wearing socks (still does) but when I found these I knew they were the answer. They kept her warm through out the night and I didn't have to worry about blankets being flung every where. Also the colors and fabric choices makes this ideal for any child in any temperature.

• violetrose By  violetrose
    10.09.12

I bought these with my 1st loved that they felt swaddled and I knew they were safe.

• Destinystyle2317 By  Destinystyle2317
    10.03.12

love these because i was so scared of putting my babys around covers cause of baby death tht happen and so i would putthem in this and in a long pj but they love it still use it cause now tht i do put them in a cover cause there one the unrap them selfs so this is gud to kepp them warm

• kjc2001 By  kjc2001
    10.01.12

Perfect for winter time in our house since we keep it cold, kept our little ones warm!!

• Rockrebel By  Rockrebel
    10.01.12

I used these when my little one was younger. He slept great in it & preferred it to swaddling because he could still move his legs some. They are very soft.

• echoxule By  echoxule
    09.28.12

The zipper design of SlppeSack is such an ingenious idea that you would wonder why all the other similar products did not think of it. Well, if your child is such a lamb that she would sleep with her feet in the sack, you are blessed and this is the thing for you. But if you are like me, more blessed to have a super energetic baby, after this sack you would like to apply one more layer of swaddler cloth to confine her always waving arms. - This is the only reason I gave just four stars. If only they have one version that you can use to swaddler the arms!

• Heavens76 By  Heavens76
    09.27.12

The Halo Sleep Sack is awesome, my daughter is 12 weeks old and doesn't like to be cold but kicks blankets off. With the sleep sack she has the ability to move her legs but doesn't kick the blanket off. I just wish the were easier to find. My local Target never has girlie colors.

• kimculbe By  kimculbe
    09.27.12

great way to keep babies toes warm ! love it

• monkichriz By  monkichriz
    09.27.12

Great way to keep the baby warm. Especially love how the zipper is positioned. I kind of wish it were less bulky so that you can hold them with the sack and not get the sack all twisted around all the time.