Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup

Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup

4.4
              Rated #17 in Sauces Spices & Flavoring
82 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

I tried the sugar free Pumpkin Pie Syrup. I must admit, while I enjoyed the initial first sip of my flavored coffee, and I think the taste of the pumpkin pie was interesting, I did notice a funny aftertaste, and couldn't finish my cup. So, the sugar free variety is not for me, but probably I would enjoy the regular pumpkin pie flavor. If you are on a diet and are used to sugar free products, I think this would taste delicious, and probably you would not experience that same aftertaste.

Not too keen on pumpkin flavor to begin with, but it wasn't too overly strong. I am a huge coffee drinker and was amazed at the fact it didn't over power the coffee flavor.

the pumkin pie was pretty good, i poured alittle in my coffee along with some coffeemate mmmm, my daughter especially loved it. will be giving my friends some of the coupons, i know they will love it!

So I am new to making my own Coffee-house inspired styles at my home...But the flavor lends itself so well, I really found it simple to brew a pot, add Torani some whip cream and fresh ground cinnamon... Delish!! The pumpkin pie was my first try. i just tried a litle drop by itself just to get the flavor first....sweet but very true to the pumpkin pie taste, then made myself my very own pumpkin latte. easy, simple and Tasty... My new fave.. well until I create a Hazelnut creation!!

The Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup is really tasty. One thing that I agree with some others is that the pumpkin flavor is a little heavy and the spice flavor is a little light. It was a great drink and I would recommend to other pumpkin lovers. I thought the flavor as smooth and made a really nice cup of coffee. Thank you for allowing me to have my pumpkin spice latte at home! I do love that part of it.

This syrup is good, but the only reason I put 4 stars is because I thought it would lean more to the taste of Pumpkin Spice. This was very good mixed with the Sugar Free Vanilla syrup. I don't know if anyone else thought it tasted this way, but when I put Pumpkin Pie in my coffee it kind of leans towards tasting like a tea I've had before. Maybe it's just me.. , but in all honesty having never tried Torani before I love it and I have to use only very little to get flavor and that's what I like that I won't have to throw away money on creamers you have to dump into your cup!

A surprisingly tasty treat! it was a bit on the sweet side, but that just made me use less of it - which is a pro cuz the bottle will last longer. I can't wait to use it to make some tasty treats over thanksgiving.

Delicious! Loved adding this to my coffee - bit on the sweet side, but will definitely continue to use! Dollop of whipped cream on top and I was good to go ~

I was not a huge fan of this flavor but my husband LOVED it. He said it tasted just like fresh baked pumpkin pie. He also discovered if you mix it with a little sugar free vanilla you get a hint of ginger taste in your coffee too. He said the spices were not overwhelming in it either which made it the perfect combination in coffees.

I love pumpkin and enjoyed this syrup. I actually put it over vanilla ice cream and added a bit of milk to it. It was delicious

Is this a syrup or liquified pie? It's hard to tell because Torani Pumpkin Pie tastes and smells just like it's appropriately named bakery inspiration. It's a great seasonal flavor that can be added to coffee or hot chocolate.

I am giving this a 3 out of 5 because I (in general) do NOT like pumpkin flavored coffees and drinks. But I know it is VERY popular, and my friends love it! It is a great way to skip out on the expensive fancy brand seasonal lattes and make your own at home for friends and family.

I wasn't entirely impressed with this flavor. Torani has so many wonderful flavors, I feel this isn't one of the better ones. That being said, I'm also not very fond of pumpkin flavored things in the first place. I will say that it really did tasted similar to pumpkin pie, and I'm sure pumpkin lovers will enjoy this very much.

I am not a fan of Pumpkin Pie, so I have to say this was a little too pumpkin-y for me. But, for those who do it like pumpkin flavors, I'd definitely recommend this syrup! The pumpkin pie flavor seemed very authentic and spot on.

The only reason I am not giving this product a higher rating is because it was sugar-free. I'm really opposed to using artificial sweeteners and I think they give the product a bitter aftertaste, which I definitely noticed in the Pumpkin Pie flavor. HOWEVER, I am a huge fan of Pumpkin-flavored products and I was actually surprised by how nicely it tasted with a little coffee and milk. It blended together very well and gave my coffee a little spice kick that it needed. That being said, I probably wouldn't buy Pumpkin Pie just because they make a creamer that is Pumpkin Spice which is NOT sugar-free, so I wouldn't feel bad about drinking it. The sugar-free part of this syrup truly was the only downside.