Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

This is a great tool for lining eyes. It is very simple to use, goes on smooth, and lasts all day.

• cds900 cds900
    05.15.13

The brown color was more of a red in color after a half day of wearing it. The brown color faded away.

Video Reviews

• displacedyankee By  displacedyankee     SheSpeaks Tester

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

• collegemomof3 By  collegemomof3     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.14.13

My daughter snatched this one up right away when I opened the package from P&G. She loves this brand but isn't a big fan of brown. If this had come in black she would have been ecstatic!

• dcaslow By  dcaslow     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.14.13

It was my first time trying a brown eyeliner and I loved it! It goes on smoothly and it's very easy to apply.

• jle1992 By  jle1992     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.13.13

Very smooth going on and it stayed in place!

• kellio924 By  kellio924     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.13.13

The color worked well with my eyes, went on smoothly, and stayed put for the most part. I also much prefer the liners that don't require you to sharpen them, this liner fits the bill for all of my needs.

• kklane By  kklane     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.13.13

This eye liner was very easy to apply,went on smooth,and I loved the color.

• teenytig By  teenytig     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.13.13

I love this eyeliner! It makes such a perfect line for your eyes and the smudge sponge help so much if you don't want your eyeliner so dramatic!

• jofer36 By  jofer36     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.11.13

I am in love with Perfect Point! I love how presice the line is when I use it. I can make a super thin line just like I like it in the warm weather months. I have already bought some for my sisters and my mother. Covergirl is a modern and affordable brand that keeps coming out with something new and improved. They have done their homework on this one. Its the best!!

• mckinneymommas By  mckinneymommas     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.11.13

This eyeliner really works pretty well. Quite smooth, however once in awhile I'll get little chunks that broke off the tip. I like that you don't need a sharpener.

• Mothermercury By  Mothermercury     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.10.13

This product was very easy to apply/ and no tugging of eyelind. Didn't care for the color I received but I will be purchasing one in a color that works better for me.