Maybelline Fit Me Foundation | SheSpeaks

• ornestac ornestac
    10.22.13

If you have oily skin its a no. i have oily skin and it make it even more oily then before.

• julia123 By  julia123
    08.22.15

Using this foundation right now and i do not particularly care for it. It does not go on evenly or cover my forehead blemishes.

• dearsydneyy By  dearsydneyy
    08.03.15

I have used this foundation for years and I love it. I also love the variety of colors that are available for any skin color.

• Ayyejax By  Ayyejax
    06.04.15

This product has its ups and downs about it. This foundation has a lot of colors to choose from. You'll most definitely find your color , but to be honest it's just not so much for people with dry skin , or maybe just me. I mix this foundation with another to get the perfect coverage. But alone , it just makes my skin dry and not a flawless finish.

• caramelbeautyxx By  caramelbeautyxx
    05.29.15

i dont really like it for my skin tone just because it has a powdery shadow which I dont like. its very thick and if your not to careful it can be cakey. i dont like the range of colors. but it can make your skin oily after awhile. i had the shade 330 toffee caramel

• GanGan3 By  GanGan3
    05.28.15

Love the way it matches my complexion. Stays on great!

• odysseyshantel85 By  odysseyshantel85
    03.18.15

I'm usually wear Mac because they have a great makeup line for people with dry skin, but after trying this product it works very well and it works good with my dry skin. As an African American Woman it hard to find certain shades for me and I found a great shade through this line.

• JasmineArwood By  JasmineArwood
    01.10.15

I got the fit me foundation in 115 and it fits me PERFECTLY! I have oily skin, and it works really great in my opinion! I still have some zits showing after, but I just use the Fit Me concealer and set it with the Fit Me powder (because they all match perfectly). The foundation lasts a while, which is great because I still go to school. I totally recommend if you are starting to experience with makeup like me, I am sure there are better ones out there, but the quality and price are great!!

• Blessingb By  Blessingb
    11.18.14

Good foundation but it did make my skin very oily

• MetroSmile By  MetroSmile
    08.17.14

Easy to put on, but it kind of gives an oily finish, even with a matt powder. When I wore it I felt almost like a Barbie doll, because of that shiny look. It also made me break out more than usual.

• FertilityHollis By  FertilityHollis
    08.08.14

Felt slightly greasy and I didn't like the coverage as well as other brands.